5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 193632 times)

seu2002

Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2005, 12:16:45 AM »
Grr my post got deleted. I guess someone went whinning to the moderators. CUTE.

not i.  i was wondering where it went.  i got to read it though.  that was quite a thing for a female with a self-proclaimed oral affection to say.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2005, 12:18:19 AM »
I'm sure you had something to do with my post getting removed. What happened to ignoring me Seu?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »

meh.
"Billie Jean" is a way better video.
I should buy a copy of Moonwalker; i used to love that sh*t when i was a little kid. Do you remember the arcade game? i forgot the premise, but it was deliciously absurd.

That was on Sega too, I believe. "Deliciously absurd" - hot! hahaha
Look to the left -- Look to the right

seu2002

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2005, 12:21:25 AM »
I'm sure you had something to do with my post getting removed. What happened to ignoring me Seu?

i didn't RM.  i'm not afraid of a few little words, so it would be pointless for me to ask to have your garbage removed.  obviously, though, i'm not the only one who's tired of reading the nonsense you post.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2005, 12:23:56 AM »
If my garbage was removed then I hope the BS you posted was removed as well. Seu, no one sympathizes with you, in fact everyone is laughing behind your back.

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2005, 12:27:13 AM »
>:( beyond being angry I'm just sad. Can we ever just have some civilized *&^%. Ladies, your have your women's "issues" thread. Keep it there. Bluenine and Victor, ya'll have some valid topics I would love to discuss so tomorrow's another day. Night everyone.

Ok, good night.

maricutie

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2005, 12:27:32 AM »
Victor:

Your post was probably not meant for me, but as the only other non-black female poster here, I feel compelled to respond. As a member of "another race," yes, I do feel like I can talk about black issues. And brown issues. And white issues. Because we're living in a society where ALL of these issues are interacting every single freaking day, whether in front of our faces or in the back of an alley somewhere. Simply as a member of society, simply as a member of several minority groups -- female, hispanic -- I DO feel the need to be curious about the black issues. I DO feel the need to question. And to respond. And to otherwise converse about black issues. Alot of people will bring up their experience with the black community in order to "justify" or ground their opinions ... but hey, give some credit to Seu for, unlike many in society, putting her money where her mouth is by wholeheartedly giving up her heart to a member of the black race.

That said, I hate to see this thread go down the tubes. We women of color need to stick together, join in our differences and embrace our heterogenity without feeling like it threatens our cultural authenticity. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I feel sick to my stomach seeing all this racism and catfighting IN A THREAD DEVOTED TO WOMEN OF COLOR!!  :'(

shiveringjenny

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2005, 12:29:27 AM »
If my garbage was removed then I hope the BS you posted was removed as well. Seu, no one sympathizes with you, in fact everyone is laughing behind your back.

omg, your tv is so lame, regal. get a flat screen-- it's the 21st century.

don't take pictures of the lame stuff in your room.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2005, 12:30:17 AM »
Victor:

Your post was probably not meant for me, but as the only other non-black female poster here, I feel compelled to respond. As a member of "another race," yes, I do feel like I can talk about black issues. And brown issues. And white issues. Because we're living in a society where ALL of these issues are interacting every single freaking day, whether in front of our faces or in the back of an alley somewhere. Simply as a member of society, simply as a member of several minority groups -- female, hispanic -- I DO feel the need to be curious about the black issues. I DO feel the need to question. And to respond. And to otherwise converse about black issues. Alot of people will bring up their experience with the black community in order to "justify" or ground their opinions ... but hey, give some credit to Seu for, unlike many in society, putting her money where her mouth is by wholeheartedly giving up her heart to a member of the black race.

That said, I hate to see this thread go down the tubes. We women of color need to stick together, join in our differences and embrace our heterogenity without feeling like it threatens our cultural authenticity. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I feel sick to my stomach seeing all this racism and catfighting IN A THREAD DEVOTED TO WOMEN OF COLOR!!  :'(

Well said. I agree.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Regal_Muse

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2005, 12:32:45 AM »
GIRL this is not cribs!  That TV belongs to my roommate! My money goes into other stuff LOL. Buy me a flat screen!