5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 198724 times)

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2005, 11:52:36 PM »
LOL That can be applied to the Senegalese hair braiders too ::)  Goodness, I hate that!

RM: don't you have a mirror you should be fawning over?

pa que le haces caso a la pendejia?

lol.

Hey! I hate that sh*t.  >:( Especially when you be getting your hair done and the damn Dominicans be talking in Spanish and you don't know what the hell they're saying, but you could've sworn one of them slightly glanced your way, and you wanna grab that female dog by her hair but you wouldn't be justified 'cause you have no clue what she said  ;)

Man! I have the funniest story about that sh*t. When I was in Senegal I was getting my hair braided. So the bitches didn't know that one of my friends new French really well. So these bitches are talking about how they was going to overcharge me and sh*t. So when our "sister" who knew English left the room, my friend who knew French looked one of the chicks dead in her face and was like "You f-ing female dog, You Stank Ass f-ing female dog!" and kept saying it over and over. And the real funny part was the girl started smiling all stupidly 'cause she had no idea what she was saying.

LMAO! That is classic...too bad I can't do that to the ones in the states because they know enough English to get around.  Why is there such hostility between Africans and African Americans?
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

seu2002

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2005, 11:53:04 PM »
LOL That can be applied to the Senegalese hair braiders too ::)  Goodness, I hate that!

RM: don't you have a mirror you should be fawning over?

pa que le haces caso a la pendejia?

lol.

Hey! I hate that sh*t.  >:( Especially when you be getting your hair done and the damn Dominicans be talking in Spanish and you don't know what the hell they're saying, but you could've sworn one of them slightly glanced your way, and you wanna grab that female dog by her hair but you wouldn't be justified 'cause you have no clue what she said  ;)

Man! I have the funniest story about that sh*t. When I was in Senegal I was getting my hair braided. So the bitches didn't know that one of my friends new French really well. So these bitches are talking about how they was going to overcharge me and sh*t. So when our "sister" who knew English left the room, my friend who knew French looked one of the chicks dead in her face and was like "You f-ing female dog, You Stank Ass f-ing female dog!" and kept saying it over and over. And the real funny part was the girl started smiling all stupidly 'cause she had no idea what she was saying.

i've had other mexicans talking smack in my face thinking i don't know spanish.  it's pretty hilarious to come back at them in their language.  they don't know how to come back from that one!

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 11:58:10 PM »
Yo I dont like that Seu lady . . ..  she asked if dating a black man counts for anything for the purpose of the BLSD. I simply replied that she doesnt get rebate points for dating a black man. Why do other races feel they can talk about black issues because they date a black man . . . like they can talk on issues through proxy or something. Dating a black man doesnt give you some kind of authority. It's insulting to say that. We are not college course you can just put on your resume.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2005, 11:58:55 PM »

Bluenine: There is a lot of hostility towards Americans in general because a lot of Americans are somewhat disrespectful when they go to overseas. As for Africans, some of them only see the negative images of African Americans on tv, so they have the preconceived stereotype.

EDIT: Do not censor my post please. If necessary move it to the hater board.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2005, 12:04:31 AM »
 >:( beyond being angry I'm just sad. Can we ever just have some civilized *&^%. Ladies, your have your women's "issues" thread. Keep it there. Bluenine and Victor, ya'll have some valid topics I would love to discuss so tomorrow's another day. Night everyone.

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2005, 12:06:31 AM »
>:( beyond being angry I'm just sad. Can we ever just have some civilized sh*t. Ladies, your have your women's "issues" thread. Keep it there. Bluenine and Victor, ya'll have some valid topics I would love to discuss so tomorrow's another day. Night everyone.

Good Night
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

seu2002

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2005, 12:06:41 AM »
Yo I dont like that Seu lady . . ..  she asked if dating a black man counts for anything for the purpose of the BLSD. I simply replied that she doesnt get rebate points for dating a black man. Why do other races feel they can talk about black issues because they date a black man . . . like they can talk on issues through proxy or something. Dating a black man doesnt give you some kind of authority. It's insulting to say that. We are not college course you can just put on your resume.

you're the one who brought up the race issue, victor.  the very first post you ever directed at me related to race.  you asked if i was black.  i said that i wasn't, but that i dated a black man.  i'm going to find that post and put it up here.

i know that dating a black man doesn't give me authority, and if anything, i'm on this board to learn more from the amazing people with incredible ideals that post their opinions.  my man's race and culture is not trivial or a laughing matter to me.  if you misunderstood what i was saying or if you took it the wrong way, then i suggest you go back and read my previous posts and you will see that i respect my man's culture as my own and that of my children.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2005, 12:12:17 AM »
Grr my post got deleted. I guess someone went whinning to the moderators. CUTE.

NYBound05

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2005, 12:13:02 AM »
You guys are going to have to create a new thread. This one is going to get ugly.

Oh hell's naw we ain't. I'm not having it  >:( You'se just wanna be starting something--> K that last part came from the fact that BET is having a Michael Jackson marathon. I say he should've stopped at "I Wanna Rock With You" And I want his silver boots too.

LOL me and pharoah were watchin that all morning...um, well among other things. :::coughs::::  ;)

But yeah I LOVE M.J.  Did you see that Remember the Time video?  That's my favorite, hands down... and I hardly recognized Naomi Campbell.  She was so gorgeous in that In the Closet video.  Count on me to be drug free, foreal  :-\

shiveringjenny

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2005, 12:15:28 AM »
You guys are going to have to create a new thread. This one is going to get ugly.

Oh hell's naw we ain't. I'm not having it  >:( You'se just wanna be starting something--> K that last part came from the fact that BET is having a Michael Jackson marathon. I say he should've stopped at "I Wanna Rock With You" And I want his silver boots too.

LOL me and pharoah were watchin that all morning...um, well among other things. :::coughs::::  ;)

But yeah I LOVE M.J.  Did you see that Remember the Time video?  That's my favorite, hands down... and I hardly recognized Naomi Campbell.  She was so gorgeous in that In the Closet video.  Count on me to be drug free, foreal  :-\

meh.
"Billie Jean" is a way better video.
I should buy a copy of Moonwalker; i used to love that *&^% when i was a little kid. Do you remember the arcade game? i forgot the premise, but it was deliciously absurd.