5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 195660 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2005, 11:35:10 PM »
RM: don't you have a mirror you should be fawning over?

pa que le haces caso a la pendejia?

lol.

HEY! No spanish. What does that mean?
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2005, 11:36:16 PM »

lol.

Hey! I hate that *&^%.  >:( Especially when you be getting your hair done and the damn Dominicans be talking in Spanish and you don't know what the hell they're saying, but you could've sworn one of them slightly glanced your way, and you wanna grab that female dog by her hair but you wouldn't be justified 'cause you have no clue what she said  ;)

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2005, 11:37:53 PM »
LOL That can be applied to the Senegalese hair braiders too ::)  Goodness, I hate that!

lol.

Hey! I hate that sh*t.  >:( Especially when you be getting your hair done and the damn Dominicans be talking in Spanish and you don't know what the hell they're saying, but you could've sworn one of them slightly glanced your way, and you wanna grab that female dog by her hair but you wouldn't be justified 'cause you have no clue what she said  ;)
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

seu2002

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2005, 11:38:11 PM »

lol.

Si, eso mismo estaba pensando. You took the high road, girl ... and out of respect, I should as well.

Aiight ... anyone want to suggest a topic? My shaving vs. waxing topic didn't go very far on the other thread ...

RBG: LOL ;)

lol.  mari, i posted a response to you, but then i erased it when i saw ladyday's new thread.  i'll post it in a minute.  too many men on here, i feel.

um, but now you know why i don't go off on the people who tick me off.  respect.  i respect some of the ladies on here, and me badmouthing them would be the same to me as cussing in front of mi mami.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 11:39:26 PM »
Man...show love to Mike...It's a conspiracy. "The Man" is setting Mike up b/c they want the rights to the Beetles Catalogue.

The part about them wanting his Beetles Catalogue is true, but Mike set his damn self up. I'm sorry, I love Mike just as much as the next man but I'm tired of making excuses for black people "gone wrong". He needs help.

maricutie

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2005, 11:40:22 PM »
Yeah I know I'm coming out of left field but making a gross generalization like "black women are hostile towards other women" is about as ignorant as Juan, Maria, and the oranges. ::)

Fair enough, but I think Seu was just asking ... sure, she could have phrased it better, but she's been around long enough on the BLSB for people to figure out that, well, that's not really like her to act on generalizations.

Ladyday: Fine, fine ... I was thinking about adding a translation, but just got lazy ;). I hate it when it happens to me too. Essentially, seu was saying "why are you paying attention to her?," to which I responded, "yes, I was thinking the same thing." Peace!

seu2002

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2005, 11:43:59 PM »
Yeah I know I'm coming out of left field but making a gross generalization like "black women are hostile towards other women" is about as ignorant as Juan, Maria, and the oranges. ::)

i hope you didn't gather that generalization from my post.  what i meant to say is that the only people i have seen initiating brawls with other women and with men have been black women.  that's just what i've seen.  i'm NOT saying that black women do this all the time and with others, nor that all are the same.

hey, i feel safer going out with my black friends who aren't afraid to throw it down.  i'd rather be with them than with some scared female of another race who's not going to have my back if need be.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2005, 11:47:38 PM »
oy vey!
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2005, 11:48:36 PM »
LOL That can be applied to the Senegalese hair braiders too ::)  Goodness, I hate that!

lol.

Hey! I hate that sh*t.  >:( Especially when you be getting your hair done and the damn Dominicans be talking in Spanish and you don't know what the hell they're saying, but you could've sworn one of them slightly glanced your way, and you wanna grab that female dog by her hair but you wouldn't be justified 'cause you have no clue what she said  ;)

Man! I have the funniest story about that *&^%. When I was in Senegal I was getting my hair braided. So the bitches didn't know that one of my friends new French really well. So these bitches are talking about how they was going to overcharge me and *&^%. So when our "sister" who knew English left the room, my friend who knew French looked one of the chicks dead in her face and was like "You f-ing female dog, You Stank Ass f-ing female dog!" and kept saying it over and over. And the real funny part was the girl started smiling all stupidly 'cause she had no idea what she was saying.

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2005, 11:49:25 PM »
It's cool.  It just seemed as if you were generalizing; all black women do not fit the "angry black woman" stereotype nor are they always ready to fight...

i hope you didn't gather that generalization from my post.  what i meant to say is that the only people i have seen initiating brawls with other women and with men have been black women.  that's just what i've seen.  i'm NOT saying that black women do this all the time and with others, nor that all are the same.

hey, i feel safer going out with my black friends who aren't afraid to throw it down.  i'd rather be with them than with some scared female of another race who's not going to have my back if need be.
The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008