5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 197443 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
The Black Women's Thread
« on: February 11, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »
sup everyone?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 10:29:57 PM »
Hello Ladies. Let's start anew. We can talk about politics, sex, health, issues or whatever, but I will not tolerate any bickering over little girly *&^%. Take that elsewhere. Leave your insecurities at the door, unless you need support from the sisterhood. Men and women of all races are encouraged to post, just know your place  ;)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 10:32:29 PM »
Speak on it, girl.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Regal_Muse

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 10:37:05 PM »
So black women's thread vs. woman's thread? If the thread is suppose to include everyone, why not call it a woman's thread? Hmmm interesting.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 10:42:29 PM »
So black women's thread vs. woman's thread? If the thread is suppose to include everyone, why not call it a woman's thread? Hmmm interesting.

Because it's within the realm of the Black Law Student's Discussion Board. As anyone is welcolmed to post within the BLSDB they ultimately know that Black students' interests comes first. This should be obvious. However, if you feel unwelcomed to post here whatever reason, you can feel free to PM me and we can discuss your issues further and I will consider them.

seu2002

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 10:44:40 PM »
your diplomacy brings hope to the rest of the world. 

gimme a minute.  i'm taking my last post on that other board back!   >:(

Regal_Muse

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 10:47:15 PM »
Why would I feel uncomfortable about posting on a thread about black women? Unlike some people, I'm not ultra sensitive about what is said on here. In fact I support a BLACK woman's thread to be quite honest. Just playing devil's advocate for my own entertainment.

Black power!  ;)

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 11:00:20 PM »
Not trying to be diplomatic, just tired of seeing women always tearing each other down. There's no reason for that. Of course we're not all going to get along but attacking each other's character will get us no where, and this applies to all women, but especially to black women. If we're going to argue over some *&^%, let's argue over the validity of each other's points. I often wonder why this plague is so prevelant between black women, a friend threw out the idea it's b/c we find ourselves in the minority, b/c our society is so male dominant. It would be interesting to see what other ladies think.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 11:12:40 PM »

I know you aren't talking about black women. Yesterday I saw Maria fighting Pablo over some oranges. I don't know why they were mad b/c they were both selling roses. At least when black people fight, the police can break them up, but Mexicans don't stop fighting until immigration shows up.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 11:14:23 PM »

I know you aren't talking about black women. Yesterday I saw Maria fighting Pablo over some oranges. I don't know why they were mad b/c they were both selling roses. At least when black people fight, the police can break them up, but Mexicans don't stop fighting until immigration shows up.

:o
Look to the left -- Look to the right