5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 193870 times)

Regal_Muse

Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2005, 02:33:52 PM »
Wow, everyone gather around and give Seu a big fat hug.  ::)

First of all my comments weren't thoughtless. Racist, yes! Thoughtless? Nope. I knew exactly what I was saying and the purpose of me making those crude generalizations about Mexicans and migrant workers is to show Seu that her comments about black women were equally as ignorant. Nevertheless I'm not apologizing. No one paid much attention when Seu basically called me a ghetto ho or commented about black women being hostile. Ironic isn't it? I bet those posts are still up for everyone's viewing pleasure. You guys can be PC all you want but I'll be damned if I let some half breed broad coming on a Black message board being disrespectful or thinks she can speak on black issues b/c she happens to have a black boy toy..>Oh I'm sorry "her chocholate man".  ::)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2005, 02:35:44 PM »
Hey Everyone,

After all of the shenanigans that went on yesterday it got the wheels in my head turning for a topic of discussion. Why do women have such difficulty getting along as a whole? How can we change the way that we deal with one another and what will it take for us to understand that all of us regardless of ethnicity, or socioeconomic status have a common bond as women and have all dealt with various struggles in our lives?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2005, 02:36:28 PM »
jlf hates all races equally.

jlf also has no opinion on racist posters.

actually, she does have an opinion-- it's who cares. this is an internet message board. irl if someone is talking crazy to you, you can actually do something about it, like, say, stab or sue him. however, in the ether of the internets, you will only get yourself worked into a tizzy while someone else who probably neither cares about you personally nor means anything he says has a quick, meaningless laugh at your expense.

and jlf would rather have a rich guy who loved her but was kind of lame in bed than a poor guy with a huge shlong mooching off her biglaw salary.

You have some valid points. But I still don't think racism on this board should be tolerated. I guess we'll just have to differ on that.

People always say, "oh it doesn't matter" "i don't care" but in reality they do. When the ngs on here were busting on you about your looks, i didn't condone that *&^%. If I find something disgusting, I'll say so.

Oh, and I'll clarify, the poll doesn't say anything about love. Moreover, guys with big dicks can't love? All the poll asks would you rather be with a man for his money even though he can't satisfy you, or would you rather be with a man who can satisfy you, but can't support you financially.

I say, I can support myself. And then be satisfied. If you're not satisfied sexually, is the money worth it?

shiveringjenny

« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2005, 02:39:12 PM »

jlf also has no opinion on racist posters.

actually, she does have an opinion-- it's who cares. this is an internet message board. irl if someone is talking crazy to you, you can actually do something about it, like, say, stab or sue him. however, in the ether of the internets, you will only get yourself worked into a tizzy while someone else who probably neither cares about you personally nor means anything he says has a quick, meaningless laugh at your expense.

and jlf would rather have a rich guy who loved her but was kind of lame in bed than a poor guy with a huge shlong mooching off her biglaw salary.

LOL.   :D

HATER!

you can't buy satisfaction, JLF!!!  you can only marry it   ;)

heh. luckily my guy is well endowed and also not poor.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2005, 02:39:45 PM »

LOL :P
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2005, 02:41:44 PM »
Dang Ladyday....y does the man have to BROKE....when a grown ass man is BROKE that says something about his character and if he is breaking me off on a regular and doing nothing else wouldn't that get irritating....I mean you have to bring something more to the table than the DlCK... then dang the only other option is the rich man w/the little D that can't F worth nothin .....sheesh  :-\

:D I know, I know. I'm forcing ya'll to make a choice, no gray areas dammit!

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2005, 02:43:44 PM »
Dang Ladyday....y does the man have to BROKE....when a grown ass man is BROKE that says something about his character and if he is breaking me off on a regular and doing nothing else wouldn't that get irritating....I mean you have to bring something more to the table than the DlCK... then dang the only other option is the rich man w/the little D that can't F worth nothin .....sheesh  :-\

buy a vibrator with the rich guy's money.

:) That's not good enough! Plus you would still have to sleep with the little male private part man.

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2005, 02:46:28 PM »
Dang Ladyday....y does the man have to BROKE....when a grown ass man is BROKE that says something about his character and if he is breaking me off on a regular and doing nothing else wouldn't that get irritating....I mean you have to bring something more to the table than the DlCK... then dang the only other option is the rich man w/the little D that can't F worth nothin .....sheesh  :-\

buy a vibrator with the rich guy's money.

:) That's not good enough! Plus you would still have to sleep with the little male private part man.

I think that there is more to satisfaction than just having a big male private part.....A broke man is usually a sign of bigger problems
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!

Bluenine

• Sr. Citizen
  • Shut up
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2005, 02:47:11 PM »

First of all my comments weren't thoughtless. Racist, yes! Thoughtless? Nope. I knew exactly what I was saying and the purpose of me making those crude generalizations about Mexicans and migrant workers is to show Seu that her comments about black women were equally as ignorant. Nevertheless I'm not apologizing. No one paid much attention when Seu basically called me a ghetto ho or commented about black women being hostile. Ironic isn't it? I bet those posts are still up for everyone's viewing pleasure. You guys can be PC all you want but I'll be damned if I let some half breed broad coming on a Black message board being disrespectful or thinks she can speak on black issues b/c she happens to have a black boy toy..>Oh I'm sorry "her chocholate man".  ::)

Bluenine

Shut up

Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 11:34:54 PM      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I know I'm coming out of left field but making a gross generalization like "black women are hostile towards other women" is about as ignorant as Juan, Maria, and the oranges.

The George Washington University Law School c/o 2008

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2005, 02:48:39 PM »

So you propose to fight ignorance with ignorance? And it is not about being PC, it's about NOT perpetuating racism so that it can continue to flourish. If black people go around spouting ignorant racist rhetoric, then we have no cause for complaints when racism negatively effects us.