5 (15.6%)
6-yrs younger
 1 (3.1%)
all of the above
 6 (18.8%)
i'd rather date someone my own age
 8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The Black Women's Thread  (Read 193908 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Women's Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2005, 02:49:07 PM »
Dang Ladyday....y does the man have to BROKE....when a grown ass man is BROKE that says something about his character and if he is breaking me off on a regular and doing nothing else wouldn't that get irritating....I mean you have to bring something more to the table than the DlCK... then dang the only other option is the rich man w/the little D that can't F worth nothin .....sheesh  :-\

buy a vibrator with the rich guy's money.

:) That's not good enough! Plus you would still have to sleep with the little male private part man.

Give him some eating lessons.  ;D
Look to the left -- Look to the right

shiveringjenny

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2005, 02:53:16 PM »
You have some valid points. But I still don't think racism on this board should be tolerated. I guess we'll just have to differ on that.

People always say, "oh it doesn't matter" "i don't care" but in reality they do. When the ngs on here were busting on you about your looks, i didn't condone that *&^%. If I find something disgusting, I'll say so.

okay, that's fine. i'm not condoning racism; i'm just saying that there's no reason for what went on yesterday. using your example of the guys mocking me for having a busted picture, although i made one kinda whiny and sanctimonious response to that, there's no way i would have started some kind of crazy thing about it to prolong it and, like, post to other threads about it and *&^%-- it's just not that serious, and that was a personal attack.

however, i don't feel that vague racist posts are personal attacks. if someone is like 'omg, why are black people so loud at movie theaters?' i may make a reasonable comment about false assumptions, but i'm not gonna be like, 'omg! stop attacking me! you f-ing jew! you have some right to talk about me what with your being a jew! i saw this one jew the other day on the street jewing it up the way jews do and then he tried to jew me out of my money!! f-ing steinbergs!!" all that *&^% is uncalled for and just provokes an ever-widening spiral of unnecessary animosity.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2005, 02:56:07 PM »
Dang Ladyday....y does the man have to BROKE....when a grown ass man is BROKE that says something about his character and if he is breaking me off on a regular and doing nothing else wouldn't that get irritating....I mean you have to bring something more to the table than the DlCK... then dang the only other option is the rich man w/the little D that can't F worth nothin .....sheesh  :-\

buy a vibrator with the rich guy's money.

:) That's not good enough! Plus you would still have to sleep with the little male private part man.

I think that there is more to satisfaction than just having a big male private part.....A broke man is usually a sign of bigger problems

OK. I'm saying if all things were equal. If you had to choose between 1 of the 2 extremes, which would you choose?

They both love your ass to death
They are both equally attractive
They are both HIV/AIDS & STD FREE
You do have to sleep with the one you choose
Let's say the Rich Guy has made millions through investment banking and broke guy is broke b/c he is an artist (music, painting etc) who hasn't had a big break yet.

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

shiveringjenny

« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2005, 03:00:15 PM »
'omg! stop attacking me! you f-ing jew! you have some right to talk about me what with your being a jew! i saw this one jew the other day on the street jewing it up the way jews do and then he tried to jew me out of my money!! f-ing steinbergs!!"

upon reflection, that was an incredibly fun thing to type. maybe i will start responding like this.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2005, 03:01:34 PM »
'omg! stop attacking me! you f-ing jew! you have some right to talk about me what with your being a jew! i saw this one jew the other day on the street jewing it up the way jews do and then he tried to jew me out of my money!! f-ing steinbergs!!"

upon reflection, that was an incredibly fun thing to type. maybe i will start responding like this.

lol
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Regal_Muse

« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »
JLF you crack me up...

Lady, I understand where you are coming from, but often times people only respond to ignorant comments thrown back at them. Notice had Seu hasn't made another stupid remark about black women? Seems effective to me.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »
You have some valid points. But I still don't think racism on this board should be tolerated. I guess we'll just have to differ on that.

People always say, "oh it doesn't matter" "i don't care" but in reality they do. When the ngs on here were busting on you about your looks, i didn't condone that *&^%. If I find something disgusting, I'll say so.

okay, that's fine. i'm not condoning racism; i'm just saying that there's no reason for what went on yesterday. using your example of the guys mocking me for having a busted picture, although i made one kinda whiny and sanctimonious response to that, there's no way i would have started some kind of crazy thing about it to prolong it and, like, post to other threads about it and *&^%-- it's just not that serious, and that was a personal attack.

I'm comparing bad behavior to bad behavior. But you are right, there were differences. There wasn't a BLSDB at the time to start different threads. Other people had your back and called out the behavior. AND they all manned up and admitted they were wrong and apologized to you for it.

And all of it that was going on was personal attacks on both ends. Look, I don't want to go on and on about this, there's a separate thread for it. My main point is that we women need to unify instead of divide especially black and brown sistas.

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2005, 03:06:21 PM »
AJ will do all races equally.

HTH

We'll keep this in mind.....

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2005, 03:08:18 PM »

:D LOL

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2005, 03:13:53 PM »
JLF you crack me up...

Lady, I understand where you are coming from, but often times people only respond to ignorant comments thrown back at them. Notice had Seu hasn't made another stupid remark about black women? Seems effective to me.

OK Regal. But if I remember correctly, your argument with Seu didn't start with her making a ignorant comment about Black women in general, it was about something she said about you personally that you didn't find funny. Bluenine was actually the person who first questioned her about a generalization she said about black women. And Seu just might say something in future about black people that would come across as ignorant, b/c she wouldn't know that it is as she is not a black person. But just telling her she's ignorant and not explaining why or attacking her will get none of us anywhere.