Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hoya Lawyas!  (Read 938 times)

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hoya Lawyas!
« on: February 21, 2005, 04:09:45 PM »
I am positive to the Nth degree that there's another thread about this buried somewhere, but I can't find it quickly.  In at GULC; went to decision on the 14th.  Haven't received mailings but was able to log into Admitteds website today.  Any other GULC admits with more specific info about visiting?  I really really want to visit...no chance for a "Preview Day"?  Anyone attended a reception?

And if any of you know my views on GULC...I feel vindicated now.  :)

ethelmag

• View Profile
Re: Hoya Lawyas!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 05:29:23 PM »
Congrats! Info from my GULC acceptance pack (a couple of weeks ago) says that the Open House is on March 31-April 1. There are also receptions at law firms in 8 major cities on various days.

I'm not going to be at the open house, but I'm visiting next week to see the campus and sit in on a class and everything.

kterrious

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 08:22:22 PM »
Congrats that's great! since you now have an inside perspective,  maybe you can solve an issue that's been hotly debated in another thread.  You went to decision on the 14th: is it true, though, that you COULD NOT log into theadmitted student site until today?  Did you actually try over the weekend and it didn't work for you, but it did today?  That would make it a week, and that would give a bunch of us obsessed w. GULC some hope...pls let me know.  thanks and congrats again...
  kter

NYBound05

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 09:00:41 PM »
Congrats Mobell!  ;D

Way to get another well deserved notch on your belt.  ;)

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 09:58:54 PM »
Mobell is my idol! Congrats!

kristen14

• Sr. Citizen
  • LitiGATOR :)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DCPompeia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 01:51:26 AM »
Congrats Mobell!  That is awesome news.

Be sure to give Gtown all my love come Open House weekend or whenever you venture over there...I will (hopefully) be chillin in the waitlisted pool.  ;)
"It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any reason can be found." ~Beautiful Mind
MPH / JD Hopeful :)

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=kristen14

beanbeangirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 09:55:37 AM »
Wow..Kristian14 come to JHU! Bloomberg School of Public Health is an awesome place to study...haha...

kristen14

• Sr. Citizen
  • LitiGATOR :)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DCPompeia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 10:04:17 AM »
Wow..Kristian14 come to JHU! Bloomberg School of Public Health is an awesome place to study...haha...

For serious?  Are you at JHU?
"It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any reason can be found." ~Beautiful Mind
MPH / JD Hopeful :)

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=kristen14

beanbeangirl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 10:25:20 AM »
Yes I am a proud Blue Jay! I went to Hopkins for undergrad and am doing my accelerated master with Hopkins Washington Center right now. I mean, yes, the area around Hopkins Medical Instutions is pretty ghetoo and the view is depressing..but the public health building is nice and professors are very intellectually respected. (haha like you, I am a premed dropout)

RobinHood

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 10:32:35 AM »
Congrats, Mobel... ;D
Ready or not...
Here I Come: Tulane (w/$$)/SMU (w/$$)/American/Georgetown
Still Hiding: GW/Vandy
Can't Find: UVA/UT
Go Home:AU/GMU