Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: First Duke Ding on LSN  (Read 2303 times)

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
Re: First Duke Ding on LSN
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005, 02:47:47 PM »
that's not funny.  cooley is one of the only schools i can get in to. :(

I am sorry, didn't mean to insult you!

I guess I assumed the same person would be unlikely to apply to both cooley and duke (bad assumption apparently).

Can I make fun of Guam Law? will that offend anybody? I have to make fun of some other school... I need to up my self esteem  :P
(163+172)/3.5

GO_PTO

• Sr. Citizen
  • my children... I have returned for law school!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - helios933
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 09:37:43 PM »
I got the axe...  :'(
(163+172)/3.5

towanda03

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it goes...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ilackoriginality
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 09:50:41 PM »
Ugh, living on the west coast sucks sometimes.  I want closure, damnit!

brothernads

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005, 09:18:11 AM »
Ugh, living on the west coast sucks sometimes. I want closure, damnit!

According to LSN, a few Californians have already received a rejection letter. I'm on the East Coast, and I got nuthin' last night (but I fear that the Monday storm may have slowed things a bit).

When I got home and found zilch from Duke, I actually rejoiced in the knowledge that I would stay alive for another day. I know a few people have courted the executioner by emailing Duke for their status, but I'm content to let fate pull the strings on this one.

wclegal

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005, 11:02:56 AM »
I know a few people have courted the executioner by emailing Duke for their status, but I'm content to let fate pull the strings on this one.

That eloquent and perfect description alone shows you deserve to get into Duke.  I hope to have escaped the undertaker as well.  Our numbers are similar.  168/3.47.  Of course, I'm out in CA, and it usually takes 5 business days to receive East Coast mail for me. 

towanda03

• Sr. Citizen
  • And so it goes...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ilackoriginality
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2005, 11:07:15 AM »
Ugh, living on the west coast sucks sometimes. I want closure, damnit!

According to LSN, a few Californians have already received a rejection letter. I'm on the East Coast, and I got nuthin' last night (but I fear that the Monday storm may have slowed things a bit).

When I got home and found zilch from Duke, I actually rejoiced in the knowledge that I would stay alive for another day. I know a few people have courted the executioner by emailing Duke for their status, but I'm content to let fate pull the strings on this one.

Yeah, I was also happy to see nothing in my mailbox.  I also noticed that a few Californians got rejections yesterday.  They must have been sent prior to Friday, I don't see how they could have gotten them in two business days.  Oh well, I, like you, am just going to wait.  Que sera, sera.