Yeah, I haven't checked mine since May either, and it still has my April "decision" date listed.
neverends, I'm a believer in cautious optimism. It might just be a glitch, particularly since 7/11 is on a Sunday, like julka noted. So try to keep the faith until the letter arrives.
In my case, I think the odds are against an acceptance, but unfortunately, I've been putting off apartment hunting near the school that I will attend if I'm not taken off the Hastings waitlist. I'm reluctant to sign a lease if I have to jump ship at last minute... Anyone else in the same situation?