Law School Discussion

What are you drinking and listening to right now?

Re: What are you drinking and listening to right now?
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2005, 02:36:36 PM »
Colorado Springs. Great views but not much fun when you're TDY alone -- wife couldn't come with. And visiting the AF Academy just doesn't interest me. Odd after 18 years in the AF. How's life inside the beltway?

Had to switch to Rob Thomas; Cohen + Crown = Jail (or divorce) Too much drama for this old man.

Crown and coke, is there anything else? TV noise in the background and Leonard Cohen on the MP3 player, could be worse. Wasting away in a hotel -- so boring. I'm ready to go home!

Where are you?

DreaNM

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2005, 02:39:04 PM »
COL Springs is beautiful but it gives people from ABQ the willies...kind of like a steven king novel. Do you get that a lot out there?

Eagles are on.

« Reply #242 on: May 05, 2005, 02:49:13 PM »
I'm not from here, just a short trip. It is beautiful though, have to admit that. If the slopes were open I would be much happier.

Eagles?

DreaNM

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: May 05, 2005, 02:50:51 PM »
I'm actually surprised the slopes aren't still open in CO. there's still snow in the mountains here in NM....

eagles the band - aren't we supposed to post what we are listening to, too?  :)

« Reply #244 on: May 05, 2005, 03:00:51 PM »
You're right, sorry. Sports was on TV. I guess the slopes may be open, I just assumed they were closed since it is May. I don't live in the mountains. I did do some skiing in Salt Lake about 8 weeks ago, my first time. I loved it. I still need to have my shoulder x-ray'd though!

Gave up on Thomas and moved on to Collective Soul. I ran out of coke too, just crown now. It's early to be drinking it straight, I better pace myself. Luckily my flight home doesn't leave til noon tomorrow.

DreaNM

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: May 05, 2005, 03:04:57 PM »
oh no sorry about the shoulder jd! I would definitely check on the skiing situation up in COL. I think its the best place for slopes, but that's just me...

« Reply #246 on: May 05, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
Coffee and 70 Volt Parade

bruin

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2005, 03:15:05 PM »
I'm drinking hot chocolate and listening to British parliamentary election results on the BBC.

Lgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
yay for Bruin for watching the election! I voted today! And guess what? One of my tutors is running as the leader of West Oxford's Lib Dem constituency!!!!

I'm drinking a Diet Coke and reading about Restoration Drama 1660s.

« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2005, 03:36:32 PM »
So does Tony Blair still have a job? I lived in England for 7 years.