Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Gifts from Law Schools  (Read 4943 times)

Jason24

• View Profile
    • My Blog: The Marketplace
Re: Gifts from Law Schools
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 02:49:38 PM »
I got a DePaul Law t-shirt...ehh...still not going there.

DannyJunior

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2005, 05:39:31 PM »
Man, if only I could go back to the beginning of the application process and apply to all the schools who offer free swag.

We need to compile a comprehensive list of all the schools that send out free stuff and what they send for the benefit of future applicants.

laur0212

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L, yay!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Laur0212
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2005, 05:49:41 PM »
I got 3 t-shirts from Rutgers, plus the baseball cap (does anyone else think that this is the ugliest ball cap ever?).  I'm actually wearing one of the t-shirts now because it actually fits me.  One of the other ones was like a men's XL and I wear a women's Small.  I gave that one to my dad, it was like a dress on me (and not a very stylish one either).

twarga

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2005, 05:52:29 PM »
I got 3 t-shirts from Rutgers, plus the baseball cap (does anyone else think that this is the ugliest ball cap ever?).  I'm actually wearing one of the t-shirts now because it actually fits me.  One of the other ones was like a men's XL and I wear a women's Small.  I gave that one to my dad, it was like a dress on me (and not a very stylish one either).

I got all that stuff, too.  But I'd hardly call it free, since I paid about $50 for the app fee.

laur0212

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2005, 05:53:34 PM »

I got all that stuff, too. But I'd hardly call it free, since I paid about $50 for the app fee.

Point taken.

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005, 06:02:39 PM »
man.. all I got were lousy full rides... no one told me I could get a t-shirt.  (yes, I'm a jerk, i just couldn't resist it)

laur0212

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2005, 06:11:20 PM »
Know what though?  I'll take the t-shirts.  I got $25,000 at Quinnipiac (pretty darn close to a full ride I might add) but considering the fact that it's a Tier 4 I'd rather take the Rutgers t-shirts and go there (not that I'm planning on going to Rutgers, I was just making a point).

vagrant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2005, 06:14:25 PM »
Know what though?  I'll take the t-shirts.  I got $25,000 at Quinnipiac (pretty darn close to a full ride I might add) but considering the fact that it's a Tier 4 I'd rather take the Rutgers t-shirts and go there (not that I'm planning on going to Rutgers, I was just making a point).

Mine were at two (maybe 3) of my top 4 choices.  One (maybe 2) of those are in the top 10.  I'll take the money and go buy a t-shirt.

laur0212

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L, yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2005, 06:17:35 PM »
I see your point.  If I had received that much money (or any) from my first choice I'd definitely be less excited about my t-shirts.  But alas, I didn't so these shirts are all I've got.

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2005, 04:38:24 AM »
nyu sent me this hot 9x12 manila/kraft envelope. well maybe it's not hot, but it seems to really turn me on. i've been drooling on it like a madman.

Don't forget the pocket map of manhattan that they send with the admitted student booklet. Spent hours admiring that thing today.
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.