Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ding at U of Washington  (Read 1203 times)

LordofLight

Re: Ding at U of Washington
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2005, 08:43:30 PM »
I am sorry to hear about your rejection. You can be consoled by the fact that nobody knows just what in the hell they are doing, or why. You've gotten into great schools. Don't let it bother you.

Hey all! I just got a major ding at U Washington. What??? 166/ 3.6 w/ 3.8 in major. I'm out of state, but they are kinda nuts. I'm kind of tempted to e-mail them after may one and say pooo I got into a way better law school....so I wouldn't have bothered anyways. What gives? I would have been happy to attend there...its kinda weird to be bummed about this but I sure am.

Speeedyyy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2005, 09:03:14 PM »
Thanks Lord of Light. Applying to Law School makes your emotions and ego go down the drain! I am sure you'll do fine too!

giffy

• Sr. Citizen
  • Mo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 12:32:09 AM »
Hey all! I just got a major ding at U Washington. What??? 166/ 3.6 w/ 3.8 in major. I'm out of state, but they are kinda nuts. I'm kind of tempted to e-mail them after may one and say pooo I got into a way better law school....so I wouldn't have bothered anyways. What gives? I would have been happy to attend there...its kinda weird to be bummed about this but I sure am.

Wow sorry to hear about your ding. both for you and becasue you have better numbers then me and therfore my chances look worse.

MR2Tyler

• Vrroom.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MR2Tyler
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 06:05:19 PM »
3.3 (3.8 major) and 164 and I got 86'd at UW almost two months ago.  So, yeah, we'll all start a club.

-Ty
Won:  Idaho ($$)
Lost:  USC, UW, UC Davis (Whipped like a Yugo in F1)
Still Racing:  W&M