why dont you just reject them first.
i feel you, cataz. i'm waiting for two. not withdrawing because i'm curious to see what the decision would have been. plus, if they accept me, i'll probably still go to admit weekends. unless it's too expensive, in which case my desire to quit my job ASAP would outweigh the desire to go on a useless trip.
Quote from: Franz on February 16, 2005, 01:44:42 AMwhy dont you just reject them first.Why should I? I paid for the application (or in this case the report); I want to know if I would have gotten in or not.