Law School Discussion

MY final Bach post

MY final Bach post
« on: February 15, 2005, 02:27:51 PM »
on the question... what can be inferred about germany at this time?
I remember putting something about sheet music being shared...
Was this answer a Wrong ANSWER choice that none of you guys picked.  Am i confusing the wording on this one?... was the answer choice (which a lot of you guys seem to agree with) that at least some people used single pieces of sheet music a SEPERATE ANSWer???
Or was this pretty much the same answer as the one I put...
I aced the RC section except I am really worried that I missed EVERY BACH QUESTION.
Someone please, answer the above question, and please just answer the question as opposed to making moral statements.
THanks,
P.S: anyone else care to comment if they put C as the parralel the memo answer to the bach question... i just would feel better knowing if I got them all wrong... as you all would as well.

Re: MY final Bach post
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 03:02:34 PM »
dude, your agonizing over this way too much...if you aced 1st 3 rc passages then you probbably decent on rc...i only remember having one script or something to that effect...the only way you could have really really messed up bach is if you did not comprehend the last passage which was sneaky and subtle.

The last paragraph the author finally disclosed indirectly that he kinda supports the R-dude by dissecting the critics' memo.  There are 4 questions that dealt with this: main point, overall structure of passage, structure of last paragraph and I think author's tone. If you missed this last paragraph, then I would worry, but if you caught it then you can do no worse than 4 wrong.

withj

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 03:12:05 PM »
coolestb:

I don't believe this will be your final Bach post, and I'm absolutely certain it won't be mine. If the good Lord grants me long life, 40 or so years from now, as I lay in my sickbed surrounded by loved ones, my final breath will escape. One will lean over me to hear what my final words were:

"What did he say? What did he say?"

"Something about 'that blasted Bach passage...'"

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 03:22:34 PM »
We can infer from the Bach passage that singers sometimes had their own sheets of music.  That was the answer I chose anyways.  I even remember going back and finding a sentence that was pretty much exactly that, so I'm pretty confident about it.

none of you are answering my question
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 03:28:44 PM »
None of you are answering the question taht I want answered.... i definately put an answer about singers and their sheets of music... but, Im not sure if I put that they shared a sheet of music (WAS THAT A POSSIBLE ANSWER) or if they each had their own... THUS, were there two seperate answer choices one about sharing a sheet of music and one about their own sheet of music??????
Or, were they the same answer (in which case i put something about that and probably got it right).
Also, to reiterate another part of my question... does anyone remember if the parallel the bach memo question had an answer which was THE LETTER C?
thanks,
Adam

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 03:31:22 PM »
Singers sharing music and having their own sheets were possible answers to at least a couple of different questions.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 03:54:08 PM »
The Parallel question was definitely C. Does anyone remember the letter of the last answer. Was it possibly E..i put E. Let me know if u guys remember

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 04:16:34 PM »
The Parallel question was definitely C. Does anyone remember the letter of the last answer. Was it possibly E..i put E. Let me know if u guys remember

My last three answers on Bach were two ees and a d. I think E was my last answer. I think for me it went D, E, E or E, D, E

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 05:39:53 PM »
i definately put an answer about singers and their sheets of music... but, Im not sure if I put that they shared a sheet of music (WAS THAT A POSSIBLE ANSWER) or if they each had their own... was there one question in which these two were options?
This was the questiob about what we can infer about germany... i remember there only being one option with sheets in it ...
right?