Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

The Infamous "Most Difficult Law School Class" Poll:

I'm a law student and K is the most difficult class.
 17 (8.8%)
I'm a law student and Torts is the most difficult class.
 4 (2.1%)
I'm a law student and Crim Law is the most difficult class.
 2 (1%)
I'm a law student and Civ Pro is the most difficult class.
 23 (11.9%)
I'm a law student and Con Law is the most difficult class.
 12 (6.2%)
I'm a law student and Property is the most difficult class.
 16 (8.2%)
I'm a law student and LRW is the most difficult class.
 7 (3.6%)
I'm not a law student but I think Contracts would be the most difficult class.
 13 (6.7%)
I'm not a law student but I think Torts would be the most difficult class.
 13 (6.7%)
I'm not a law student but I think Criminal Law would be the most difficult class.
 3 (1.5%)
I'm not a law student but I think Civil Procedure would be the most difficult class.
 25 (12.9%)
I'm not a law student but I think Constitutional Law would be the most difficult class.
 14 (7.2%)
I'm not a law student but I think Property would be the most difficult class.
 18 (9.3%)
I'm not a law student but I think Legal Research & Writing would be the most difficult class.
 27 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: 1L's & Current Black Law Students  (Read 268814 times)

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: 1L's & Current Black Law Students
« Reply #3010 on: June 20, 2006, 06:07:38 PM »
LOL.  They look nothing alike!   ???  Homeboy looks like HE thinks he's cute tho.   :D 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: June 20, 2006, 06:15:02 PM »
LOL.  They look nothing alike!   ???  Homeboy looks like HE thinks he's cute tho.   :D 

:D Trust me, he does! He is good people tho...and a soon to be doctor! Yall know I love the MDs...and not managing directors either.
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 20, 2006, 06:18:28 PM »

:D Trust me, he does! He is good people tho...and a soon to be doctor! Yall know I love the MDs...and not managing directors either.

Lemme find out CN is trying to be like the Huxtables!!   ;) :D

"lightbright" = hilarious  :D
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

Hybrid Vigor

• Sr. Citizen
  • prestigious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 20, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

Lemme find out CN is trying to be like the Huxtables!!   ;) :D

"lightbright" = hilarious  :D

Haha, people have pointed that out with regards to my affinity for doctors. I ain't getting married tho, so no worries.
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: June 20, 2006, 06:39:10 PM »
Eh, you should keep your options and heart open.  Don't close your mind off to marriage, you may find that one that changes your mind

-okay enuf of my unsolicited advice!  (dont u hate when ppl do that?)-  ;) :D 

I actually prefer lawyers- just think it'd be easier for them to understand what I'm going through.  Well at this stage, I'd prefer dating a law student.   8) 

crazy8

« Reply #3015 on: June 20, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »
I'm still at work and my brain is fried....can someone remind me what I should say in parentheticals if I change a few of the words in a quoted sentence? ???

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:17 PM »
I'm still at work and my brain is fried....can someone remind me what I should say in parentheticals if I change a few of the words in a quoted sentence? ???

What style are you using?

crazy8

« Reply #3017 on: June 20, 2006, 07:02:08 PM »

What style are you using?

Bluebooking

Inquirer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: June 20, 2006, 07:23:07 PM »
I should've figured as much, but the English teacher in me was ready to help with anything -except that :)

ScurvyWench

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: June 20, 2006, 10:37:21 PM »
Just popping in to say hi! I want to shout about this all over LSD to all those people who thought I'd never make it in law school because of my LSAT. Instead, I thought it would be better to share with supportive folks.

I kicked but last semester. Finished the year in the top 1/3. I'll be on the Business and Tax Law Journal next year. And I'm getting published with my judge three times!

Haven't read the rest of the thread. Hope everyone did well last year and is having a great summer.