Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

The Infamous "Most Difficult Law School Class" Poll:

I'm a law student and K is the most difficult class.
 17 (8.8%)
I'm a law student and Torts is the most difficult class.
 4 (2.1%)
I'm a law student and Crim Law is the most difficult class.
 2 (1%)
I'm a law student and Civ Pro is the most difficult class.
 23 (11.9%)
I'm a law student and Con Law is the most difficult class.
 12 (6.2%)
I'm a law student and Property is the most difficult class.
 16 (8.2%)
I'm a law student and LRW is the most difficult class.
 7 (3.6%)
I'm not a law student but I think Contracts would be the most difficult class.
 13 (6.7%)
I'm not a law student but I think Torts would be the most difficult class.
 13 (6.7%)
I'm not a law student but I think Criminal Law would be the most difficult class.
 3 (1.5%)
I'm not a law student but I think Civil Procedure would be the most difficult class.
 25 (12.9%)
I'm not a law student but I think Constitutional Law would be the most difficult class.
 14 (7.2%)
I'm not a law student but I think Property would be the most difficult class.
 18 (9.3%)
I'm not a law student but I think Legal Research & Writing would be the most difficult class.
 27 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: 1L's & Current Black Law Students  (Read 268914 times)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
Re: 1L's
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2005, 04:02:44 PM »
Man I just finished that joker last night at about midnight.  So I spend the next hour or so editing and going over it, trying to make it flow at 1 o'clock in the morning to the best of my ability.  Finally I decide to call it a night.  I walk out of the law school and what do I see?  6" of snow on the ground that was not there when I walked into the building a few hours earlier.  What kinda sh!t is that?  You go to school, clear skies, you come out, snow. 

But this story has a happy ending.  I get up to go turn this damn Trial Brief in and the dean sends out an e-mail talkin about class is cancelled!  Then my LRW prof sends an e-mail saying she ain't comin in today, just turn the papers in tomorrow.

I Be Dat
I Be Dat
I Be Dat
I Be Dat

So needless to say a bruh is refining that b!tch right now as we speak
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Regal_Muse

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2005, 04:07:35 PM »
1Ls are so cute man....I'm laughing at you guys while I'm vegging out in front of the television with some oreos and milk.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2005, 04:14:12 PM »
1Ls are so cute man....I'm laughing at you guys while I'm vegging out in front of the television with some oreos and milk.

you won't think its so cute when you're here next year. 

Yo, LRW papers shut down class attendance like ni@@as shut down clubs.  I literrally wrote this one in 3 days b/c I'm 99% certain that we are pidgeon-holed in our LRW grade. She's gonna give me a B+ no matter what I hand in, so I wrote this one however the f*ck I felt like, throwin in all kinds of sh!t.

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Regal_Muse

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2005, 04:35:04 PM »
Watch that mess backfire and you end up with a C.

Muahahahaha

Well I'm not in law school yet so I will continue to laugh at you guys....

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »
Watch that mess backfire and you end up with a C.

Muahahahaha

Well I'm not in law school yet so I will continue to laugh at you guys....

Let's make sure we keep close tabs on Regal over the next year.  And all the pre-l's on this board for that matter.  I am very curious to see what people have to say after that first semester...
Charles H. Houston

Regal_Muse

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2005, 05:17:30 PM »
Bah! You don't need an excuse to keep taps on me Burning LOL...

Hey, I'm even going to try to get straight A's....Muahahahahah

seu2002

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2005, 05:32:54 PM »
sands, i'm sure all that wisdom you've imparted on us re: outlining, reading, and having lots of sex before 1L will work wonders for all us pre-L's.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2005, 06:39:27 PM »
sands, i'm sure all that wisdom you've imparted on us re: outlining, reading, and having lots of sex before 1L will work wonders for all us pre-L's.

I'm sure my size 11 K-Swiss to your backside will work wonders
Charles H. Houston

Regal_Muse

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2005, 06:41:41 PM »
You wear a size 11 sands? Hmmmm

seu2002

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2005, 07:06:28 PM »

I'm sure my size 11 K-Swiss to your backside will work wonders

sands, save all your energy for your schoolwork.  i don't see no size 11's doing me any harm anyway.   :-*