Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waiting.....  (Read 1126 times)

millsy

• View Profile
    • Email
Waiting.....
« on: February 15, 2005, 10:39:52 AM »
Anybody here waiting to hear from Windsor??

gdmc2004

• View Profile
Re: Waiting.....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 02:44:47 PM »
hi there,
yes, i'm also waiting, and from what i know from their office is that they start sending out replies mid-feb, which low and behold it is now, but for those who wrote the Dec LSAT, it takes at least two additional weeks for them to get all your information together from LSAC/OLSAS (there appears to be a backlog for them-don't know why.)
Hang in there, we'll here something soon.
GDMC

millsy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 09:15:09 PM »
I am glad to know that I am not alone, I called them today to see what was up, thsy said they had only read a part of my app so far.. I hate waiting.. did you apply to the joing degree program?? What are your numbers, LSAT and GPA??

pale_blue_sun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 11:49:17 PM »
Hi guys:

I applied Windsor as well.  I called the admissions office a few days ago and was told that they have yet to look at any files.  But the person I spoke seemed like she was in a rush and didn't want to impart too much info.  I was surprised because I've had some really positive experiences with the Windsor admissions office.  Good luck to you all!

millsy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 10:50:11 AM »
yeah it was the same when i called them, they seemed to be in a rush and told me that hadnt read much of my file and wanted me to call back in a few weeks.  What is your LSAT Score??

reddhead

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 06:53:34 PM »
I applied to Windsor, and for the longest period of time, my status on the Student Info System was:  Incomplete waiting for Documents.  Just recently, my status has been revised to:  Referred to Dean.  Hopefully this means they are starting to get through some of the applications and make decisions.  I wrote the LSAT in Dec., so this may explain why there is some delay.

Good luck to all.

millsy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 09:43:14 AM »
did you apply to the Joint program as well JD/LLB!

lookwhois

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.63 / 168
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 11:20:29 AM »
My status check says: Incomplete documents, they have yet to receive my personal profile which was submitted in early october, and I took the DEC LSAT.

I hope this helps. I would be calling them up to inquire but I'm heading to MICHIGAN. But since I paid my fees I'm curious as to what the result will be.
Pending: 17
Accepted: 2 (Michigan and Notre Dame)
Denied: 0
Waitlisted:0
Closed all apps, Attending MICHIGAN