Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Does America deliberately try to protect its system of inequality?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Black Radicals Thread  (Read 9473 times)

CaliToD.C.

Black Radicals Thread
« on: February 15, 2005, 04:03:00 AM »
This is for Progressive Indivduals Combatting the system of oppression.

Please join me in expressing your passion for social justice and political activism.

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
Re: R.I.C. Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 08:34:23 AM »
please the only thing Dean is going to bring in are the loonies yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAW  :o

faith2005

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
I am down for the struggle p.rich. i hope folks post stuff to keep everyone informed.

i knew you were cool when i found out you were from the bay  :)

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 12:01:28 PM »
Dean comes in without the support of the Democratic leadership, so I do not know how effective he will be.  He is a good motivator though. 
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

CaliToD.C.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 12:48:19 PM »
Howard Dean will do an excellent job at distinguishing the Democratic party's agenda as different from that of the Republican's. I'm still nowhere satisfied however since Dean considers him self to be a moderate Democrat. I think Al Sharpton or someone like him would be better for the job. He fiery intelegent minority that can kick the ling to get the Christian right to back him.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 01:28:51 PM »
Al Sharpton??  :o Are you serious???

Reality TV show I Hate My Job hosting Al Sharpton?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 01:58:26 PM »
Al Sharpton should be an advisor only.  Not the face of the party. 
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 02:01:06 PM »
What is he going to advise??  :-\
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

CaliToD.C.

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 03:02:32 PM »
I was just kidding about Al Sharpton!;D

Screw the Democrats! We need a trilateral system based on proportional representation. Im really liking the Green Party. I know you fateful Dems might hate they're taking your dependable voters but tell me exactly why you don't like the Greens.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005, 03:13:08 PM »
What is he going to advise??  :-\

I would like to see more "African-American Community Issues" on the national platform. 

And less expensive, free gifts going to a population that can already afford to purchase the actual service(s) and/or gift(s).