Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who's taking the June LSAT  (Read 2039 times)

Dante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Who's taking the June LSAT
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 01:10:04 PM »
I will be taking the June test as well.  This will be a re-take from a horrible Oct 2004 attempt.  Good luck to all...!  My order from Powerscore should be arriving next week, having ordered the lgb, lrb, and lots of tests. 

BTW, what is everyone routine for studying looking like?

Again, good luck and go get'em

eeka

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2005, 01:47:48 PM »

i will be taking the june lsat as well..i cancelled my score back in december...hopefully this will be the last time :-\
(school-berkeley; major-legal studies)

Legal Studies CAL 1992...good luck to you!

thanks!  same to you :)
legal studies is kinda the same as pre-law i guess...
i read on here that someone took testmasters more than once...i took it last summer and then again recently in jan/feb, but the instructors' techniques were so different that i stopped going to class as i did not want to have to re-learn everything...did this happen to anyone else?...

lmenn

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2005, 05:09:32 PM »
I'm taking the June LSAT too! woo hoo! I am a senior (graduating in Dec 05) English Rhetoric major at Texas A&M. I have done so much research on law school because I didn't want to just fall into it like so many people I know. However, I feel like there is so much more I need to learn, especially concerning the LSAT. I have only taken one practice test and that was about two years ago. I got a 168. I'm hoping for a 170+. I need to take one soon! :)

Does anyone think there is any merit to this rumor: People who did well on the SAT will do much better on the LSAT as well...so my prelaw advisor tries to assure me...

DRJJ1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2005, 11:51:46 PM »
screw the lsat  they got enuff of my money....

jakew

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2005, 01:03:28 AM »
just so you know champ, some schools only take LSAT scores that are less than 3 years old.  Thus it wouldn't be that smart to take it then...

I am well aware of that, however, it seems that most schools accept 5 year old scores and even those that only accept 3 year old scores should not have a problem with mine (June '05 test, application is sent fall '07 for fall '08 matriculation). Thanks for the advice though.

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2005, 08:26:10 AM »
I will probably be taking the June LSAT - I'm only a freshman undergrad at this point, but I want to take the test in June and the next two June's hopefully will be full (next June I will hopefully be volunteering in Costa Rica and the June after that I will be studying abroad). I want to do June as it gives me all of May to study with little else to worry about.

I'm currently at American majoring in Business (with a speciality in International Business) and will be getting at least a minor in Psych (I may dual major, but that will be hard to pull off with a year abroad)

wow..so young to be worrying about this crap already!  go enjoy
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

jakew

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2005, 11:45:22 AM »
Hehe, I'm not worrying per se. I just think taking it now will be the best option for me. (and for the record, tests don't stress me out - even big ones like the LSAT)

maka nani

• LSD Obsessed
    • AOL Instant Messenger - redsox1079
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2005, 11:51:32 AM »
ohhh ok...well, some part of me wishes I had the err drive...to start thinking about anything but how much I hated school in UG!

so...good luck ! :)
DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU DUMB FUCKS.

jakew

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2005, 11:54:34 AM »
:) thank you!

jakew

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2005, 07:29:32 PM »
If you apply right out of ugrad, it'll work fine. I was referring to what most people do... wait a year or 10 to go to law school. then it'd be somewhat useless.

Do what you want, I was just giving my advice.

Oh, I see. Well, I do intend to apply right out of UG.