Law School Discussion

Who's taking the June LSAT

Dante

• View Profile
Re: Who's taking the June LSAT
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 11:10:04 AM »
I will be taking the June test as well.  This will be a re-take from a horrible Oct 2004 attempt.  Good luck to all...!

BTW, what is everyone routine for studying looking like?

Again, good luck and go get'em

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2005, 11:47:48 AM »

i will be taking the june lsat as well..i cancelled my score back in december...hopefully this will be the last time :-\
(school-berkeley; major-legal studies)

Legal Studies CAL 1992...good luck to you!

thanks!  same to you :)
legal studies is kinda the same as pre-law i guess...
i read on here that someone took testmasters more than once...i took it last summer and then again recently in jan/feb, but the instructors' techniques were so different that i stopped going to class as i did not want to have to re-learn everything...did this happen to anyone else?...

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2005, 03:09:32 PM »
I'm taking the June LSAT too! woo hoo! I am a senior (graduating in Dec 05) English Rhetoric major at Texas A&M. I have done so much research on law school because I didn't want to just fall into it like so many people I know. However, I feel like there is so much more I need to learn, especially concerning the LSAT. I have only taken one practice test and that was about two years ago. I got a 168. I'm hoping for a 170+. I need to take one soon! :)

Does anyone think there is any merit to this rumor: People who did well on the SAT will do much better on the LSAT as well...so my prelaw advisor tries to assure me...

DRJJ1

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2005, 09:51:46 PM »
screw the lsat  they got enuff of my money....

jakew

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2005, 11:03:28 PM »
just so you know champ, some schools only take LSAT scores that are less than 3 years old.  Thus it wouldn't be that smart to take it then...

I am well aware of that, however, it seems that most schools accept 5 year old scores and even those that only accept 3 year old scores should not have a problem with mine (June '05 test, application is sent fall '07 for fall '08 matriculation). Thanks for the advice though.

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2005, 06:26:10 AM »
I will probably be taking the June LSAT - I'm only a freshman undergrad at this point, but I want to take the test in June and the next two June's hopefully will be full (next June I will hopefully be volunteering in Costa Rica and the June after that I will be studying abroad). I want to do June as it gives me all of May to study with little else to worry about.

I'm currently at American majoring in Business (with a speciality in International Business) and will be getting at least a minor in Psych (I may dual major, but that will be hard to pull off with a year abroad)

wow..so young to be worrying about this crap already!  go enjoy

jakew

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2005, 09:45:22 AM »
Hehe, I'm not worrying per se. I just think taking it now will be the best option for me. (and for the record, tests don't stress me out - even big ones like the LSAT)

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2005, 09:51:32 AM »
ohhh ok...well, some part of me wishes I had the err drive...to start thinking about anything but how much I hated school in UG!

so...good luck ! :)

jakew

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2005, 09:54:34 AM »
:) thank you!

jakew

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »
If you apply right out of ugrad, it'll work fine. I was referring to what most people do... wait a year or 10 to go to law school. then it'd be somewhat useless.

Do what you want, I was just giving my advice.

Oh, I see. Well, I do intend to apply right out of UG.