Law School Discussion

Who's taking the June LSAT

Burhop

• Editor and freelance Writer
    • View Profile
    • I Edit Stuff.
Re: Who's taking the June LSAT
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2005, 02:56:57 PM »
I'm June too--I've been studying on-and-off since december, and I think I'm about to sign up for Kaplan's test prep course. I'm aiming, as many on this board, for a 170+, but that doesn't mean I'll get it. ;-) I have a GPA to offset as well, though.

Here's hoping...

-Dani

kaest4

• If your ship hasn't come in, Swim out to IT.
    • MSN Messenger - kaest4@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - kaest42000@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 03:04:31 PM »

what ugrad school/major?

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a field concentration in Sports Management at Robert Morris University :)

Karen

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 03:24:15 PM »
i will be taking the june lsat as well..i cancelled my score back in december...hopefully this will be the last time :-\
(school-berkeley; major-legal studies)

legallyliz

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »
i'm berkeleyan too!  go bears! woo!   :D  mass comm w/ business/eng minor

sadly, this will be my 3rd time in june, ekk!  cancelled in Feb (sick), bombed the oct 04 one... :-[  aiming for the mid 170+ in june.   ::)

i will be taking the june lsat as well..i cancelled my score back in december...hopefully this will be the last time :-\

kaest4

• If your ship hasn't come in, Swim out to IT.
    • MSN Messenger - kaest4@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - kaest42000@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 04:13:38 PM »
Will be the first and hopefully the only time I take it in June ;D

Karen

Burhop

• Editor and freelance Writer
    • View Profile
    • I Edit Stuff.
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2005, 09:52:46 PM »
Y'know, I have heard conflicting things on different sites about what test prep to do, and I *have* heard Kaplan slammed. But, a number of people I respect a great deal all did Kaplan or Princeton Review and scored very well, and I'm apt to go with the reactions of those I know over anonymous board reactions.

-Dani

bradzwest

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2005, 09:55:49 PM »

Legal Studies CAL 1992...good luck to you!

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2005, 10:31:41 PM »
I'm taking June LSAT as well.  Just started practicing the test a week ago or so.  Haven't done any other studying at all, just doing the past tests.  Will be taking PowerScore class starting in April that will last all the way untill the exam, so I'm hoping it'll help.  Like most here, I'm trying for 170, but I can't get any less than 165, LOL.

Question.  On the PowerScore class, do you get their "bibles" or no?  I want to buy them now, but I don't want to waste 100$, if they're covered under the class price.

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2005, 10:33:31 PM »
Is that the SMU in Texas? I met some people from there, they are seniors this year I think, really nice guys! They were at the Washington Semester with me:)
Maybe you know them?

June for me too. This will be my first and hopefully only time. SMU B.A. Foreign Langs.

Dani,

Look around the site a little bit before deciding on Kaplan to reach a 170+.

jakew

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2005, 10:47:38 PM »
I will probably be taking the June LSAT - I'm only a freshman undergrad at this point, but I want to take the test in June and the next two June's hopefully will be full (next June I will hopefully be volunteering in Costa Rica and the June after that I will be studying abroad). I want to do June as it gives me all of May to study with little else to worry about.

I'm currently at American majoring in Business (with a speciality in International Business) and will be getting at least a minor in Psych (I may dual major, but that will be hard to pull off with a year abroad)