Law School Discussion

VALINTINE question: whch iz more precious or valuable.diamond/platinum./emerald

;)

may...can't come soon enough...

i am counting the days until april 11th.  too bad idiots secheduled the game for 3pm...going to have to tape it...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
;)

may...can't come soon enough...

i am counting the days until april 11th.  too bad idiots secheduled the game for 3pm...going to have to tape it...

well, aye you and aye know who "the idiots" are...they are the media and some of the redsox players like the rightfielder and the catcher and the firstbaseman and ........

those are the idiots....surprisingly...john ny daemon is the only one who is not an idiot...he is a solid player...

sorry that u have to record the game...but like u said it is because of the "idiots"...and strange that the champs are "poor winners" in the press...

just kidding ;)

randy johnson and derek jeter and alex rodriguez are going to win the first game...and it may come down to one game at the end...one thing for sure...u can bet the yankees will not be as idiotic with the press...

just remember as a lawyer...(always maintain "the higher ground"...and although you lose...keep winning."}  ;)

that was my attempt at a christopher walken ism...or a yogi berism...

hope u liked it...

my beautiful girlfriend and aye are going to explore nyc from a helicopter...can't wait til saturday!!!

px.o.rsta

ohhh have fun!  that sounds nice...

I'd like to do that in oahu but going to spend our money on spa and horseback riding. 

:D

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
ohhh have fun!  that sounds nice...

I'd like to do that in oahu but going to spend our money on spa and horseback riding. 

:D

wow, woooooooooowwwwwwwooooow...

what a trip...you should try it sometime...helicoptor rides are loud...cold but very vertigoishly enlightening...

you should take a helicoptor ride in hawaii...you'll love it.

and goooooooooo   yankeeeeeeeeees....

:)

px.o.rsta