Law School Discussion

help with figuring score

Emolee

• I believe there is a distance I have wandered
    • View Profile
help with figuring score
« on: February 13, 2005, 02:08:29 PM »
Think I can still get a 170?

Games: did 3.5 games... feel confident about the concert & the campers, a little less so about the hats, and finished only 1/2 of the teachers.... think I probably missed about 4-5 total.

Reading: feel very good, with prob 0-1 wrong

1st LR: feel very good, with prob 0-1 wrong

2nd LR: so mad for running out of time...believe I missed at least 3, probably 4, depending on China answer.

Thanks for the advice

RocketBot

Re: help with figuring score
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 02:33:27 PM »
As long as you feel you have a remotely decent shot at 11 or fewer wrong, you're okay.

Worst case scenario is the Oct scale, which allowed for only 10 wrong for a 170.  Of course, it's impossible to tell how hard the scale is going to be ahead of time, so it's all just speculation for now.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 03:37:41 PM »
Well I think you should feel good about yourself.  If you did that well and are that confident then you succeeded.  I thought the first two games were a breeze.  The fourth one I worked on third and it was really F*cked up in my opinion.  It was like sequenceing of groups with a lot of wide open rules.  Was the third one filled with a bunch of rules?  I thought that one was wide open too, but I think I did -ok-.  During practice I was hoping to ace the games, but it didnt come to fruition.  170 sounds plausible from what you posted.  But I am no expert.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2005, 05:13:24 PM »
From the sounds of it, you seem to have done pretty well. Your range is from 8-11 which to me sounds like you should be getting a 170. I wish you the best of luck in the score.