Law School Discussion

Trip to Atlanta

Trip to Atlanta
« on: February 13, 2005, 11:25:50 AM »
I found a great deal for airfare to go to Atlanta...so I am flying in early on the 20th and returning late on the 21st...working for the state government is great- love those holidays...anyway, I emailed UGA admissions to arrange a tour or something. I am going to do GSU on Saturday. My fiance's aunt is a prof in the business school so she is going to show me around. I plan to visit the library. Anyone recommend looking at anything specifically at GSU or UGA?

I plan on begging UGA to let me in while I'm there. Maybe I'll bring some gifts. :)

Re: Trip to Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 04:02:48 PM »
Have fun in Atlanta.  Please post your impressions of UGA.  I've been accepted and won't have time to visit.

rick8481

• I'm In!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 08:32:37 PM »
GSU has awsome housing options that are right downtown and relatively cheap.  Try out Manuels Tavern while in ATL, the food is great.  I dont know the directions b/c I go by landmarks but it is a great place to hang out if you lean slightly to the left.  Athens has a great downtown and awsome music all the time.  That is all I know. I applied to GSU so and really want to go there.  The tuition is awsome.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 06:09:08 AM »
Pay attention to the housing sitution ... most likely you will be living OFF ... but that varies greatly between Athens, a tight-knit community, and the area of downtown that Georgia State is in.

Good luck with UGA!