Law School Discussion

List LRs you remeber

List LRs you remeber
« on: February 12, 2005, 11:58:23 AM »
Trexes/scavengers

Mosquitos/natives

national gov'ts giving money to local gov'ts.

more to come...it' just starting to come back.

lucia

• View Profile
Re: List LRs you remeber
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 12:27:58 PM »
ONe about the French being having fat cells the same as Americans, but you had to figure out why heart attacks are only half over there... something to that extent

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 12:31:46 PM »
That mosquito native one....killed me for some reason.  There was a word in the stimulus that came across as vague.  I know I narrowed it down to 2 possible answer...but felt unsure after anwering it.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 12:37:23 PM »
polar ice caps melting...about oxygen etc.

dinosaurs and reptiles...something about their limbs..how they are related because of limbs?

parallel question?/principle question where one of the answer choices is about dogs and they get run over?

as i finish then recover from my bottle of jim beam, i'll see if I remember more.....

Re: List LRs you remember
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »
ONe about the French being having fat cells the same as Americans, but you had to figure out why heart attacks are only half over there... something to that extent

I think for this one I picked something like: "french have just begun to eat the same level of fat as north americans, and it takes a long time for increased rates of heart diesease to develop in the population." This seems like an odd answer now, but I think something about the passage made me like this one.

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 12:44:52 PM »
With the polar ice caps....the two answers i had were 1) they were smaller when they began than when they ended....which was a ttrick answer (fu$#%$rs).  The right answer was something else that I can't remember...something about started to melt after 20K year.....

The dog one...I think the dog was in the answer choice....

Got me on the limbs...par....oh no wait...ok... it had to do with cold blooded have same temp in all body parts...and you needed to weaken it I think.  

F$#k I really hate this test.

Hope never to have to take it again.

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2005, 12:45:47 PM »
There was one that was a conversation between a mayor and a city council member, and something about if the mayor was acting in the city’s best interest.

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 12:46:01 PM »
something about something about Macon...I just couldn't figure it out..it seemed somewhat formal logic-ish.  Maybe not.  But it was about wine tasting.

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2005, 12:46:27 PM »

I think for this one I picked something like: "french have just begun to eat the same level of fat as north americans, and it takes a long time for increased rates of heart diesease to develop in the population." This seems like an odd answer now, but I think something about the passage made me like this one.

yessss, i picked the same one.  The stimulus said somthing about "presently" 100% sure that word was in the stimulus somewhere, probably last sentence/conclusion.

lucia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2005, 12:47:19 PM »
I thought the Mayor question was tough...... Were there 2 questions on that argument