Law School Discussion

$$$'s/financial aid at Northwestern?

$$$'s/financial aid at Northwestern?
« on: February 11, 2005, 10:44:57 PM »
Has anyone gotten aid from Northwestern?  If so, did you have all your financial aid documentation submitted?  When did you get a decision?  Did the offer come with your admission letter (I just looked through my files and I don't think they ever sent me my package)?  What was in the admissions package?

I was expecting to get at least a token gesture of money from them ($10 and a free car wash?), but haven't heard anything.

Thanks!

Re: $$$'s/financial aid at Northwestern?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 10:48:44 PM »
I know one LSD poster who got 30K per year

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 10:55:08 PM »
I know one LSD poster who got 30K per year

happen to know if it came with their admission packet?

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 11:33:36 PM »
Don't think so because I think she got it last week in the mail, and was accepted a couple weeks earlier than that

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2005, 05:01:54 AM »
I received 48K over three years via email on the 2nd of February.  I completed my FAFSA, with NU as a recipient, on 23 Jan. I sent in financial aid forms shortly after my acceptance, sometime in early January.

voce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 09:27:47 AM »
I'm still waiting on my aid package from Northwestern...Have been accepted for a while, and they have all of my info. I feel like the next couple of months are just one gigantic waiting game. :|

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 09:40:22 AM »
I was admitted shortly before christmas- completed the in-school financial aid form in mid to late january, and received $45k over three years via email about a week and a half ago.

maricutie

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 03:30:06 PM »
A little late, but bumping this thread in the event anyone still is wondering about this. I got my scholarship info emailed about a week or two after my email acceptance (about a week after receiving the binder).

voce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 09:56:51 AM »
I just heard via email from Northwestern about scholarships--$75,000 over 3 years. It's interesting that they notify via email, rather than calling or sending a letter.

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2005, 10:27:33 AM »
Voce,
What are your numbers?