Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Liberty U Rocks!  (Read 1685 times)

LawDiv25

Re: Liberty U Rocks!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2005, 06:14:45 PM »
Do you guys/girls feel the same way about Regent? They are essentially trying to do the same thing ( only they are ABA accredited ) and instead of being associated with Falwell its Robertson.

Just curious. ???

JonR0921

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2005, 06:24:41 PM »
I don't know about Regent, but Liberty takes Falwell's religious beliefs to an unacceptable extreme.  The demonstration of affection is strictly prohibited; he imposes a strict dress code upon the students (who, I found out, enjoy being called "Jerry's Kids"), and he really, truly believes that its OK to indoctrinate people with his ridiculous religious beliefs.  Religion does not belong in academia to that degree.

elemnopee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2005, 04:10:25 PM »
To all those that think they have liberty figured out,

I went on their campus tour and it was, to say the least, enlightening.  It really is easy to dismiss the school at first glance but that is a mistake.  Sure the codes and rules are a little strict but everyone could use a little discipline, especially in law school.  And to all you christian bashers out there, have a little respect for what libery is trying to do.  You really must go and witness what i did.  It was so refreshing to see that there was a school which was trying its best to save future lawyers from eternal damnation.  And studying seemed so interesting, with the lack of temptation of sexual intercourse or for that matter, foreplay.  And I am finally glad to see that Drinking alcohol now ranks in the same catagory as racist acts, at least one university is coming around.  Praise the lord.  Now I know why the bible doesn't say many good things about law school, b/c there was no Liberty U!

(not really)

PLease go there and "blow them all away in the name of the Lord"

rick8481

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm In!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2005, 04:16:02 PM »
I would never use violence, specifically explosives, in the name of the lord.  Only abortion clinc bobmers have that right.  (Implied right, as there is nothing in the bible that states they have the right to declare a christian jihad in the name of the fetus.)
3.1  157
Accepted: Mercer, Stetson, Florida Coastal w/ $$$
A**holes: Georgia State 
Wait Listed: UGA,
Hold:  FSU

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=rick8481

DannyJunior

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2005, 04:25:38 PM »
I'm sure they turn out some very articulate bible salesmen.

elemnopee

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2005, 04:26:14 PM »
I would never use violence, specifically explosives, in the name of the lord.  Only abortion clinc bobmers have that right.  (Implied right, as there is nothing in the bible that states they have the right to declare a christian jihad in the name of the fetus.)

The sad thing is I was quoting the founder and dean of Liberty Univ

http://www.baptiststandard.com/postnuke/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=2518&print=1

rick8481

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm In!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2005, 04:43:17 PM »
Oh yeah that is right!!!  Mr. "Sphere of Protection" himself.  As a christian, Fallwell makes me want to puke.
3.1  157

elemnopee

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2005, 04:50:22 PM »
Oh yeah that is right!!!  Mr. "Sphere of Protection" himself.  As a christian, Fallwell makes me want to puke.

As a human being, Falwell makes me want to puke

rick8481

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm In!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2005, 11:13:11 PM »
elemnopee,

Clearly you are not a follower of the great Falwell.  You cannot be a human being if you are not a christian.
3.1  157

elemnopee

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 09:38:02 AM »
elemnopee,

Clearly you are not a follower of the great Falwell.  You cannot be a human being if you are not a christian.

lol.

Seriously, if I get into heaven (if there is one) and Falwell is there I'm leaving.