Law School Discussion

Who's still in at NOWHERE??!!

Wolfie

• View Profile
Re: Who's still in at NOWHERE??!!
« Reply #2270 on: May 19, 2005, 11:13:04 PM »
I'm contemplated sending a 3rd LOR. You guys think it's a good idea? Should I call and ask first?

« Reply #2271 on: May 20, 2005, 06:09:52 AM »
I'm contemplated sending a 3rd LOR. You guys think it's a good idea? Should I call and ask first?

I definitely wouldn't waste my time using LSAC this time around. I'd call admissions and see what they say. If you can determine one of the professors on the admissions committee, I'd send one personally to him or her. Can't hurt to try at least.

werbz

• Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: May 20, 2005, 06:24:58 AM »
Accept werbz...ooohhhhmmmm...Accept werbz...ooohhhhmmmm...Accept pluto...ooohhhhmmmm...Acccept pluto...ooohhhhmmmm...Accept terga...ooohhhhmmmm...Accept terga...ooohhhhmmmm....

Thanks yankykitten! I hope all these good thoughts do something.

Wolfie: I would definately send that... Talk to someone in admissions and ask them if you can first, they'll say yes, then email it to them. Follow that with a paper copy--this late in the game if you fedex overnight it or something that might help impressing someone. Good luck!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #2273 on: May 20, 2005, 07:50:25 AM »
Hey guys,

The decision is officially made.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php?topic=34145.msg544041;topicseen#msg544041

Don't worry, though...you can't get rid of me that easily!

werbz

• Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: May 20, 2005, 08:43:57 AM »
Responded on other thread--but congrats, I'm glad you liked the school and that you're happy with your choice.

« Reply #2275 on: May 20, 2005, 09:57:17 AM »
Congrats Lane on your decision!!! I'm glad you have found the right place for you!  I wish it could have been in NH though so we could hang out more... 

But hey, now you get to be classmates with my boyfriends bitchy sister!  Have fun if you meet her...she is a borefest and a bitchfest all in one!

Now you have to put the pressure on the ol' virgin to squeeze out some $$$ for you...

« Reply #2276 on: May 20, 2005, 10:16:43 AM »
CONGRATS..LANE

another awsome road report.

Isnt weird how when it's the right school you know, I so felt the same way.

Lane in MI. priceless........

plutoeyore

• My four babies and my reason for everything!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: May 20, 2005, 10:23:42 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

CONGRATS LANE!!!!!

To all still waiting..... I hope someone hears something today or Sat....... we can't all wait for the last week in May, after all ;)

werbz

• Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: May 20, 2005, 10:26:43 AM »

To all still waiting..... I hope someone hears something today or Sat....... we can't all wait for the last week in May, after all ;)

heheheh... The question is--what is the last week? Next week? We have that bastard half-week at the end. :)

LaneSwerver

« Reply #2279 on: May 20, 2005, 11:06:01 AM »
While we're on the subject of funny it'll be for me to be in Michigan, let me say the people here are not as, how shall I put it, abrupt as others I have met in the northeast. I would classify these folks as more midwest than northerners. They are polite, they say "good morning," and are reltively friendly. It may be because today is the first sunshine they've seen in months, though.

They do talk funny, though.