Law School Discussion

Who's still in at NOWHERE??!!

ccorsi

Re: Who's still in at NOWHERE??!!
« Reply #1930 on: May 01, 2005, 01:49:15 PM »
No, but I am in at Newark - they may be doing things differently for late offers.

C2

LaneSwerver

« Reply #1931 on: May 01, 2005, 02:12:55 PM »
Best of luck with that, Robo. Spanking for your son, Rutgers Law for Dad.

« Reply #1932 on: May 01, 2005, 02:39:52 PM »
Thanks guys,
I hope you are right, Rutgers Camden is the best possible situation for me. I was going to do my weekly call on Friday but never got around to it, I wish I had.
It's going to be a long night, what time do you think they get in the office 8 or 9?  ILl start ringing the phone at 8.

werbz

• Evil Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 01, 2005, 07:44:57 PM »
Great news... It seems I jumped the gun about Stetson. I figured it was an accept since I got a call from their number (no message though) and they sent out a letter two days later. Unfortunately I was wrong. I got my rejection today.

That puts the count at 5 out of seven. Two pending. One is too expensive (Case), and one I'm probably going to get rejected from (FSU). SO! Hot damn, I can' wait to take the LSAT again.

Stay tuned for more suckage at life.

Werbz,

Sorry to hear you got rejected at Stetson.

If its any consolation I had much better success reapplying this year than when I first applied last year, 2/23 in í04 and so far 6/25 in Ď5, with an admit to Tulsa coming last night. A lot of that came from knowing what worked, and what did not the year before.

It seems like a long wait to try again, but itís really not, application season starts again in just five months! Having already been through this once you will have some valuable experience as well to help your re-app be more effective.

All that being said, you still have two schools left, so donít give up hope yet!

Thanks guys... I haven't really given up hope. I'm just below the averages for the two I have left, so I'm not holding my breath.

I plan to reapply to Stetson for Spring 06 if I don't get in to FSU.

Robocop: Good to hear this, sounds like you're getting an offer.

YankyKitten

• Take time and smell the flowers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - yankykitten
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1934 on: May 02, 2005, 07:43:46 AM »
robocop, I think congratualations might be in order!  Let us know... I guess that means I won't see you in the fall  :(

werbz... I'm glad you haven't given up hope.  I heard good news rather late in the game, and there is no reason to think you won't.  They are only waiting because they want to offer you an acceptance, otherwise they would just blow you off.  Good luck!

plutoeyore

• My four babies and my reason for everything!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: May 02, 2005, 09:57:27 AM »
Robocop my thoughts and prayers are w/ you -- i do hope this is an accept!!!

LOL  -- I have four kids and my 2 year old loves to answer the phone -- i so can see how something like that can happen!

Good luck!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #1936 on: May 02, 2005, 10:08:45 AM »
C'mon, Robo!!! Tell us!!!

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nolegirl290@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1937 on: May 02, 2005, 11:13:17 AM »
sorry to hear about stetson too werbz. Its too hot here anyway! ;)

Good luck with FSU! I will send my "good nole vibes" your way.

« Reply #1938 on: May 02, 2005, 11:35:18 AM »
I just tuned in... where is Robocob!?? It's 1:30 in the freakin' afternoon!! He must have called by now!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #1939 on: May 02, 2005, 11:36:29 AM »
I just tuned in... where is Robocob!?? It's 1:30 in the freakin' afternoon!! He must have called by now!

I'm on the edge of my seat...