Law School Discussion

« on: February 08, 2005, 02:28:07 PM »

cutcut

• I remember it as if it were a meal ago
    • View Profile
Re: UVA!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »
hey, congratulations! it looks like you have some great options. I'm just glad to see some movement again at UVA.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 02:44:19 PM »
Congratulations!

Letter only, no call?

We were complete the same day...*rushes home to check mail*...

DumbMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 02:45:47 PM »
Congratulations! Were you monitoring on the website so you knew your decision was mailed? We went complete the same day but your numbers are leaps and bounds better than mine.

maricutie

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 02:47:25 PM »
Hmm ... I got the call today, but no letter ... ???

EDIT: my status on-line still says "not yet" under decision mailed. Maybe it was a joke. It sounded like the dean of admissions ...

cutcut

• I remember it as if it were a meal ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 02:49:17 PM »

nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat, ay, ay?

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »

EDIT: my status on-line still says "not yet" under decision mailed. Maybe it was a joke. It sounded like the dean of admissions ...

UM - I got the call, also, he left a message just saying to call him back.  AM I in?  What is this?

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 02:56:21 PM »

Why are you confused?  Wouldn't you expect a phone call to take a shorter time than a letter? 

BigTex

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 02:56:52 PM »
In at UVA.  Letter dated Feb 3.  Makes mention of Dean's Scholarship.  See info in LSN profile below.  Best of luck to others waiting!  :)

You're a bad-ass.

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2005, 02:58:09 PM »

Why are you confused?  Wouldn't you expect a phone call to take a shorter time than a letter? 

My status is still on "not yet".  I just called back and left the stupidest message ever.  If he was just calling about an interview or something I might have just blown it as I stuttered his name.  Why did I leave a message, why?!?!  I hate myself right now.