Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boalt...  (Read 5529 times)

crackiswhack

• View Profile
Re: Boalt...
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2005, 03:49:29 PM »
RM-

perhaps your arrogant, elitist attitude about your numbers found its way into your personal statement, letters of recommendation or other parts of your application.

boalt is like that beautiful, intelligent woman who finds enjoyment in snubbing sophisticated men because they are so desperately self-important and always drooling over her.

you got what you deserve.  enjoy harvard
brilliant post!  you've hit the nail on the head.  thank you for saying what many people didn't have the balls to say.

1LWhit

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2005, 09:30:36 PM »
RM-

perhaps your arrogant, elitist attitude about your numbers found its way into your personal statement, letters of recommendation or other parts of your application.

boalt is like that beautiful, intelligent woman who finds enjoyment in snubbing sophisticated men because they are so desperately self-important and always drooling over her.

brilliant post!  you've hit the nail on the head.  thank you for saying what many people didn't have the balls to say.

LOL

Regal_Muse

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2005, 09:47:55 PM »
Cute. Do you feel better now that you've gotten the chance to share your opinion?

amelus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2005, 12:47:54 AM »
Cute. Do you feel better now that you've gotten the chance to share your opinion?

you realize that this very question could be asked of you, particularly with regard to your original post in this thread?

clint79

• Feelin blue
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cjw779
    • View Profile
    • Email
Alanis
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2005, 02:22:04 AM »
Witter, Alanis makes everything better!
I'm wide awake/It's morning! (-Conor)

Boston U, here I come

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Re: Alanis
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »
Witter, Alanis makes everything better!
Ah, so true! My most recent favorite CD is hers.  I did a mountain bike race in August and had it stuck in my head the whole twenty miles.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder

Jennaye

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2005, 10:02:18 AM »
RM-

Boalt is more like the pretentious stupid girl in your freshman english class who ignores the hot guy's booty call in favor of spending an evening talking to some bad guitar-playing freakshow who uses the word "post-modern" incorrectly and has a inkjet printout of jacques derrida taped to his dorm room wall.

... it's probably more like the "pretentious stupid girl" doesn't want to hook-up with some frat pretty-boy who gets good grades (because his daddy enrolled him in private tutoring) and the personality of an unsalted rice cake.

cutcut

• Sr. Citizen
  • I remember it as if it were a meal ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2005, 10:07:36 AM »
RM-

Boalt is more like the pretentious stupid girl in your freshman english class who ignores the hot guy's booty call in favor of spending an evening talking to some bad guitar-playing freakshow who uses the word "post-modern" incorrectly and has a inkjet printout of jacques derrida taped to his dorm room wall.

... it's probably more like the "pretentious stupid girl" doesn't want to hook-up with some frat pretty-boy who gets good grades (because his daddy enrolled him in private tutoring) and the personality of an unsalted rice cake.

"unsalted" ouch. you sure don't pull any punches.
[insert clever quote here]
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=cutcut

Jennaye

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2005, 10:25:29 AM »

Disclaimer: this wasn't really an affront on Boalt; I was really taking a jab at the accusation that attractive females (or males!) who chose brains over beauty are "pretentious," etc.

Skittles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2005, 02:48:05 PM »

Disclaimer: this wasn't really an affront on Boalt; I was really taking a jab at the accusation that attractive females (or males!) who chose brains over beauty are "pretentious," etc.

No problem with that here... I don't choose anything over anything, I demand it all.  ;)