Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boalt...  (Read 5419 times)

Regal_Muse

Re: Boalt...
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2005, 06:57:23 PM »
Remember you are an engineer!  8) You guys have Jedi powers! LOL.

filialuna

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2005, 07:01:27 PM »
Remember you are an engineer!  8) You guys have Jedi powers! LOL.

Haha, thank you :)  I'll use my Jedi powers on Boalt to make them feel the regret of not letting you in!

wanderingalaskan

• Sr. Citizen
  • Probably won't have moose in the yard at UT!
    • View Profile
    • WanderingAlaskan's LS info
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2005, 07:11:35 PM »
Count me in on the list of distinguished also-rans . . . :(

YellowSpringer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2005, 07:18:47 PM »
Me, too, although I wouldn't consider myself distinguished. Got the nice, thin, window envelope today. On the bright side, I won't be faced with moving my family from Ohio back into my mom's house in Oakland. Life is much cheaper here in fly-over territory.

I'd just like to thank everyone for sharing this, it makes it much less painful.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2005, 07:24:36 PM »
We should spam boalt with emails LOL.

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2005, 01:22:11 AM »
160 is not a low LSAT score. The vase majority of lsat takers score between 145-155. Anything above those numbers is considered good in my book.

I'll take that as a compliment since I scored a 156. ;)  Sorry to hear about the rejection.  I got one, too, although it's probably not as shocking as yours was.  You have some great schools from which to choose, though.  Congratulations on those!
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

kristay

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2005, 01:26:38 AM »
160 is not a low LSAT score. The vase majority of lsat takers score between 145-155. Anything above those numbers is considered good in my book.

Thank you for saying that...you are awesome.  Seriously, you are way too good for Boalt!

And, Matokah, Boalt is officially a TTT in my book.  They can just go screw themselves.

Matokah

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ice? In Sacramento? Hmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2005, 09:42:42 AM »

Thank you for saying that...you are awesome.  Seriously, you are way too good for Boalt!

And, Matokah, Boalt is officially a TTT in my book.  They can just go screw themselves.

Thanks, kristay.  I was really hoping they'd look beyond the LSAT score (assuming that's the reason I was rejected and it wasn't something else in my application).  I'm still happy with Santa Clara, though.  It doesn't take much more than an SCU acceptance letter to keep me fairly content (now, hurry the heck up, USD! :P).  At least there's still a chance that one of us can get into Boalt.  Good luck! :)
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law 2010!!

(LSN)

zakrob

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2005, 10:50:46 AM »
Harvard, Columbia, etc, etc, would you have gone to Boalt anyway? Don't sweat it, you're too good for them. I also got my ding yesterday, totally expected though. And that is the last I have to say about Boalt, I swear. It's time for me to move on.
Fortune cookie wisdom: No one knows what she can do until she tries

miamigrl

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2005, 12:02:08 PM »
hmmm, where is my boalt rejection? i guess they take longer to reach south fl ..oh well....best of luck with the rest of your apps everyone!