Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Public Service Announcement (You reap what you sow)  (Read 617 times)

goodadvice (account resigned)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Resigned until the riff-raff are removed
    • View Profile
Public Service Announcement (You reap what you sow)
« on: February 07, 2005, 12:04:27 PM »
Finally, the moderators are struck by the riff-raff they refuse to expunge.

In the thread below, TDPookie, a Yale law student, someone whose future could conceivably include Supreme Court Justice or high level politician, is publicly degraded and humiliated.

She's told she wants to:
1. Become a stripper.
2. Suck a d*ck.
3. Eat a guy's feces.
4. Sniff a guy's seat.

Had such things been written about someone in civil society (for example at work or at Yale,) she could easily sue for millions. But in this environment, she has to take it.

This board is like a ghetto, a prison, or other low segments of society. I advise people to leave this board. This board is not for civilized people, its for trash. Get off the board lest you pick up its warped and perverted view of the world.

I will be bumping this thread to the top, possibly once per Monday, as a public service announcement.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww . . . .  little Pookie has a little crush on Andrew. Makes me want to just rush to my room and fluff my sheets.

What would TDPookes do for Andrew?
Become a stripper to pay for Andrew's loans
Suck his male private part after a rough game of rugby with Matt and the gang
Taste his excrement on a Baguette
Fly out to Boston just to sniff the chair he sat on for the bar
Dress up in a bunny suit and go on broadway with a sign saying "Pookes heart Andrew"

I've resigned from the board due to intolerably harassing and verbally abusive riff-raff on this board.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: You reap what you sow
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 12:09:47 PM »
Aren't you gone yet?

And in case you're not aware of the definition of "resign", here you go:

1.  To submit (oneself) passively; accept as inevitable: I resigned myself to a long wait in line.
2.  To give up (a position, for example), especially by formal notification.
3.  To relinquish (a privilege, right, or claim).

Def 1 means you shut the hell up and just give up.  Please do, we're tired of your bitching.

Def. 2 and 3 essentially mean the same thing here: You need to leave.  You've formally notified us that you've resigned, yet you continue to come back and use your account.  Please delete it and never annoy us again with your useless drivel.

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 01:43:35 PM »
What he means is pay attention to me!

strouse

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 01:50:42 PM »
Hey goodadvice-

why don't you go back to protesting the war?  That way even less people will give a rats ass what you are saying.

HTFH

gentoo

• Sr. Citizen
  • Are you talkin' to me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 04:12:58 PM »
Oh look, LSD's biggest wanker is back.
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22326.0.html

Face it you little female dog, you're a loser.

HTH
Pending: Whittier (PT + FT)

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 04:45:04 PM »
You are in need of years and years of therapy...

Finally, the moderators are struck by the riff-raff they refuse to expunge.

In the thread below, TDPookie, a Yale law student, someone whose future could conceivably include Supreme Court Justice or high level politician, is publicly degraded and humiliated.

She's told she wants to:
1. Become a stripper.
2. Suck a guy's d*ck.
3. Eat a guy's feces.
4. Sniff a guy's seat.

Had such things been written about her at work, or at Yale, she would have evidence and could easily sue for millions. But in this environment, she has to take it.

This board contains a disgusting and despicable subset of the population. It is a lot like a prison.

I encourage and advise everyone to get off of this board, lest you develop a warped and perverted view of the world.

I will be bumping this thread to the top, possibly once per Monday.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww . . . .  little Pookie has a little crush on Andrew. Makes me want to just rush to my room and fluff my sheets.

What would TDPookes do for Andrew?
Become a stripper to pay for Andrew's loans
Suck his male private part after a rough game of rugby with Matt and the gang
Taste his excrement on a Baguette
Fly out to Boston just to sniff the chair he sat on for the bar
Dress up in a bunny suit and go on broadway with a sign saying "Pookes heart Andrew"

Runner-up

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NShawcross
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »
goody! My man, you're back! Thanks again for being such a male private part that you made me look popular!

NYKnicks

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 04:56:10 PM »
goody! My man, you're back! Thanks again for being such a male private part that you made me look popular!

the tranny doesn't do that for you, its the bono avatar. or perhaps you can change it to bob marley. so many people have that one that pretty soon you won't be disliked because nobody will know who the hell you are.

Jumboshrimps

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 05:04:43 PM »
good advice, all insults aside, you are an interesting contributor to this board. Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself so that we may better understand your perspective on things. As it stands, all we know is that you seem to be offended and disgusted by just about everything. I, for one, haven't decided if your posts are just flamebait or not.

Dominique

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am Mighty.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Public Service Announcement
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 08:24:52 PM »
Truly, I don't think they're clever enough to be flamebait. 
You know, goody, we all know you aren't resigned.  You are aware that we can all click on your name and see that you were last active on this board about five minutes ago, aren't you?  And you do know that when you do finally delete your account we will see that as well.  What on earth could possible be the purpose of pretending to be boycotting a message board that so obviously provides you with the only social interaction you ever have?

You all must know that it very uncharacteristic of me to say anything bad about anyone on this board.  In fact I always seem to be trying to remind people that we are all here to support each other in our law school ventures.  The comments that mister or miss good find so outrageous are sometimes ones that should not be made.  But for christ's sake....  acting the way you do, good, only gives people a reason to say those things.  I'm sorry that this board is not what you're looking for.  But please- go somewhere else and find some place that is.
3.7/165.  How crazy to finally have real stats...