Law School Discussion

Where's Everyone Going?

Trinitygunner

• That's my baby picture?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Where's Everyone Going?
« on: February 05, 2005, 06:25:37 AM »
This thread doesn't seem to exist...maybe it does, someone clue me in. For the decideds, where's everyone going. Please post school name, and numbers (if you want).

Iowa (woo hoo go hawkeyes!), 3.25/164

NYKnicks

Re: Where's Everyone Going?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 09:37:13 AM »
isn't it a bit early for this?

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 10:01:42 AM »
Don't think so...isn't this the "accepted and decided 1Ls" message board?

jacy85

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 06:16:51 PM »
I agree.  It is a bit early for this.  Most people aren't going to be making decisions at least until finacial aid packages come out, and possibly later.

puma

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 06:29:43 PM »
I don't think its too early.  I'm sure there are many people who have decided, in spite of aid packages, and this is the sort of thread that grows over time. 

I don't know for sure though, but there's no need to complain.

ilsox7

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 06:31:43 PM »
I don't think its too early.  I'm sure there are many people who have decided, in spite of aid packages, and this is the sort of thread that grows over time. 

Ha!  I shoulda taken my pic by the school of law last week, too.  Well maybe at Little 5 I'll stumble over from Nick's and take a drunken pic there.

puma

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2005, 06:40:54 PM »

Ha!  I shoulda taken my pic by the school of law last week, too.  Well maybe at Little 5 I'll stumble over from Nick's and take a drunken pic there.

If you do, I'll shake your hand.  I'll be at Nick's as well, unless my frat wins, which we probably won't.

ilsox7

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 06:41:58 PM »
If you do, I'll shake your hand.  I'll be at Nick's as well, unless my frat wins, which we probably won't.

Which frat?  I am coming down Wednesday of Little 5 week.  I was in a busienss fraternity and we have a lot of alums coming back.  Gonna be crazy, as usual.

Trinitygunner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 09:25:13 AM »
Ok. again, as i said...i started this thread on THIS BOARD because this, I believe, is the accepted and DECIDED 1Ls. No? Isn't that what the title of this message board is? So, again, there's no need to go and say..."isn't it too early for this..."--because if you haven't decided, then don't post. But, since this is the accepted and decideds message baord, then i feel like this is a good place, especially since there ARE some people who have already decided!!

Sorry it was getting frustrating to see people questioning the intent of this thread!

strouse

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 10:43:02 AM »
This would be a good place to hijack this thread:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone see TO last night.  Damn, he played with heart.