Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The trolls ran away RuskieGirl  (Read 2533 times)

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The trolls ran away RuskieGirl
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2005, 04:21:32 PM »
this isn't the real Ruskie... and I know because i'm talking with the Real Ruskie on IM right now...

fake ruskie is so cool.  can i be your friend?  f-ck off.

HTH

Desi is that you? I remember Desi had that same avatar.

NYKnicks

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2005, 04:22:35 PM »
this isn't the real Ruskie... and I know because i'm talking with the Real Ruskie on IM right now...

HTH

Desi is that you? I remember Desi had that same avatar.

no, its the REAL desi.

the REAL desi

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2005, 04:26:55 PM »
desi = the REAL desi = eva

when i left in december, lexy left around the same time, and someone created a troll account using my screen name, so i created a new account, and then I decided to give props to the love of my life, eva.

but lately i've been cheating on eva with berglindd icey... google her (i loved her before america even knew about her)

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2005, 08:49:24 PM »

HTH

I was actually thinking more of downy, who came back with something like 4 different personalities.

What makes you think The Crew is DOWNY????

Braden

• Sr. Citizen
  • World's biggest jerk.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2005, 09:36:10 PM »
You did it too. Who the heck is your avatar slobe?

it's difficult to break such a long-standing LSD addiction.

i've come back three times already  ::)

Yeah, and it is lame.
3.6 (Mech Engr/Math/Econ (minor)), (167 and 179), Lots of ECs, and a guy with long blonde hair(that should make me an URM):
In:Michigan!, DUKE
Out:Yale, Harvard
Waitlist: Penn

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2005, 10:42:37 PM »
You did it too. Who the heck is your avatar slobe?

Oh so thats who Victoria is. I thought Victoria was a girl and that was her avatar. Now I understand what ReindeerS was saying, thats pretty "slick" man.

the REAL desi

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2005, 12:16:04 AM »
it's difficult to break such a long-standing LSD addiction.

i've come back three times already  ::)

Yeah, and it is lame.

Oh wow, Lobe has called me lame (however, since "it" can be construed various ways, if you didn't call me lame, then ignore the remainder of this post).  How's your novel coming along?  I don't think you'll have too much time to work on it as a 1L next year... oh that's right, didn't you decide not to apply to law school?

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2005, 01:32:20 AM »
eva just pwn3d you Lobe. Maybe you can write a novel called The Chronicles of Failure: An Existential Journey Across My Nutsack.

Basically the novel will start with a scene of you posting on LSD as an old man in your 70's. The imagery of the sad old man's eyes will reveal a tale of a life ruined, leaving an empty shell of the former Lobe. In his previous life, Lobe dreamed of being a novelist and attending law school. But, along the way he got so caught up in worrying about DOWNY that his entire life was derailed. Somewhere in life young Lobe took a turn for the worse, his psychological health deteriorating rapidly as he caved to bestiality and excessive masturbation. Soon, in what appeared to be the blink of an eye, he awoke from his slumber, a worn-out, tired specter of his previous self. This novel could become the first true American tragedy.

DowneySlayer

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2005, 09:44:02 AM »

hey dooley downy,

why don't you write a novel about yourself.  first, to really set the tone, i think you should write it in crayon.  then i think you should have the opening scene picture a guy  in his 40's getting banged in the ass by a huge ugly black guy (we could cast ruskie's boyfriend) and thinking about his past.  as a single tear runs down his cheek, the camera zooms in and fades back to his past.  there we see young downy sitting in front of a computer smearing peanut butter on his beanbag and allowing a PETA-released lab monkey with one arm and herpes licking the peanut butter ball sack.  as the monkey licks, downy types and posts, types and posts; LSD is his female dog he thinks....from time to time he bellows 'i own you i own you god monkey right there! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'.  the camera then cuts back to ruskie's boyfriend paying downy for their anal encounter with food stamps; downy then opens up a miller high life and turns on 'the client' and wishes he were a lawyer.

the end

crackiswhack

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2005, 06:55:41 PM »

hey dooley downy,

why don't you write a novel about yourself.  first, to really set the tone, i think you should write it in crayon.  then i think you should have the opening scene picture a guy  in his 40's getting banged in the ass by a huge ugly black guy (we could cast ruskie's boyfriend) and thinking about his past.  as a single tear runs down his cheek, the camera zooms in and fades back to his past.  there we see young downy sitting in front of a computer smearing peanut butter on his beanbag and allowing a PETA-released lab monkey with one arm and herpes licking the peanut butter ball sack.  as the monkey licks, downy types and posts, types and posts; LSD is his female dog he thinks....from time to time he bellows 'i own you i own you god monkey right there! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'.  the camera then cuts back to ruskie's boyfriend paying downy for their anal encounter with food stamps; downy then opens up a miller high life and turns on 'the client' and wishes he were a lawyer.

the end

Your affinity for transexuals, black penises and anal sex is really disturbing.  Rough childhood, huh? Did you, by any chance, spend some time at the Neverland Ranch?