Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PowerScore or ScorePerfect?  (Read 591 times)

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
PowerScore or ScorePerfect?
« on: February 04, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »
I am planning on taking a weekend course right before the June 2005 LSAT.  I am not sure whether I should take Powerscore or Scoreperfect. 

I have been working with the Powerscore LGB and LRB.  So, I figure, by going to that course, I won't be taught conflicting methods.

However, the Scoreperfect course is one weekend earlier than the Powerscore course.  Also, the Scoreperfect class seems to spend mor time on RC than Powerscore.  RC is the only section I am not doing too great on.

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK: POWERSCORE or SCOREPERFECT?

theo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Fine surname
Re: PowerScore or ScorePerfect?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 09:30:12 PM »
I am planning on taking a weekend course right before the June 2005 LSAT.  I am not sure whether I should take Powerscore or Scoreperfect. 

I have been working with the Powerscore LGB and LRB.  So, I figure, by going to that course, I won't be taught conflicting methods.

However, the Scoreperfect course is one weekend earlier than the Powerscore course.  Also, the Scoreperfect class seems to spend mor time on RC than Powerscore.  RC is the only section I am not doing too great on.

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK: POWERSCORE or SCOREPERFECT?

Scoreperfect.net = testmasters180.com in every state except Texas.

SP/TM is a better course than Powerscore and it's better to have more time to integrate the concepts before the actual exam.
quid leges sine moribus vanae proficiunt?

prelaw_undergrad

• View Profile
Re: PowerScore or ScorePerfect?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 09:37:25 PM »
Thanx.  It's nice to have someone confirm what I was thinking.