Law School Discussion

$$ at Temple

Re: $$ at Temple
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2005, 07:34:35 AM »
I received a scholarship from Temple today. 100% of tuition paid for the first year and 50% paid for the 2nd and 3rd years, respectively.

SWBO5: I got that one too!  Still have to mail the thing back though...

I have a book recommendation for all of you thinking about going to Temple, especially for those who want to work in BIGLAW. Check out "Barman" by Wellen. It's an easy read about a top Temple law student and how he got into Biglaw, took the bar, handled temple, etc. I enjoyed it.

thanks for the heads up. just ordered it from amazon. $2.69 used!

I hope you enjoy!

Faure

• Meow
    • AOL Instant Messenger - leoninshikari
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Faure_Fan
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2005, 08:02:32 AM »
Right now I am living in Lower Germantown near the R8 queens lane stop. Before that I was in West philly. At the moment, I am waiting for my rejection from boalt and no cash from schools in California and then I am going to look into buying a house near the R3 or the broad street line.  Are you near the italian market dubs?

JDubs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2005, 08:39:44 AM »
Right now I am living in Lower Germantown near the R8 queens lane stop. Before that I was in West philly. At the moment, I am waiting for my rejection from boalt and no cash from schools in California and then I am going to look into buying a house near the R3 or the broad street line.  Are you near the italian market dubs?

actually live in the suburbs down near the delaware border (on the r3 line but about a 45-50 minute train ride).  wife just got a job in philly though and since we are going to be paying the wage tax anyway, figure moving downtown makes sense for both of us. 

good luck with the search!