Law School Discussion

$$ at Temple

twarga

Re: $$ at Temple
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 04:05:36 PM »
Alright, alright.  I'm sorry.   I had no idea there were people out there who took what I said so personally and got so offended.  So in order to keep things light and breezy here on LSD, I will make no further comments regarding Temple.  None.  I won't even post if I get in.  It'll remain one of life's little mysteries.   ;)

qtip2012

• LSAT: 162 UGPA: 3.06
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 04:06:09 PM »
Awww... she hurt everybody's feelings.

Anyone else notice this is a message board?

twarga

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2005, 04:06:45 PM »
No comment.   :-X

strouse

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2005, 04:07:48 PM »
Alright, alright.  I'm sorry.   I had no idea there were people out there who took what I said so personally and got so offended.  So in order to keep things light and breezy here on LSD, I will make no further comments regarding Temple.  None.  I won't even post if I get in.  It'll remain one of life's little mysteries.   ;)

:'( :-\ :D ;)

strouse

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2005, 04:09:18 PM »
Awww... she hurt everybody's feelings.

Anyone else notice this is a message board?

That's a good point, Tip.  GO OWLS!!!  :P

qtip2012

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 04:10:06 PM »
Having Hunter S. Thompson and George W. Bush in the same profile is rather baffling.  

I guess you are just a well rounded guy?

P.S.

Yeah, I think Temple is great.  That said, I hope Twarga doesn't talk too loud or Chaney might send one of his thugs after her!  :P

JDubs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 04:10:35 PM »

Personally, its not so much you have that opinion of Temple.  You are certainly entitled to it and, should someone post a message asking for opinions on the school, I would hope that you would chime in.  Its the posts in topics such as these that are completely unnecessary and add nothing to the specific topic that are tiresome.  And as was mentioned before, if it was only once or twice, it wouldn't bother me, but everytime I see Temple as the subject I know you are going to have a post ripping the school.

strouse

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 04:12:59 PM »
Having Hunter S. Thompson and George W. Bush in the same profile is rather baffling.  

I guess you are just a well rounded guy?

P.S.

Yeah, I think Temple is great.  That said, I hope Twarga doesn't talk too loud or Chaney might send one of his thugs after her!  :P
Yeah, I keep my art and politics seperate.  They often collide with one another.

Anyway, Chaney is gonna send one of his "Goons" over to Twarga's to throw some hard fouls for dissin' Temple.  Then Cosby is gonna..........ah nevermind    ;)

qtip2012

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 04:15:13 PM »
wow, so close to crossing the line and yet... not

twarga

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 04:16:46 PM »

Personally, its not so much you have that opinion of Temple.  You are certainly entitled to it and, should someone post a message asking for opinions on the school, I would hope that you would chime in.  Its the posts in topics such as these that are completely unnecessary and add nothing to the specific topic that are tiresome.  And as was mentioned before, if it was only once or twice, it wouldn't bother me, but everytime I see Temple as the subject I know you are going to have a post ripping the school.

Let it go.  I apologized.  Isn't that enough?  Or is it that you want to start a big ol' knock down drag out in this thread?  I'M SORRY FOR TRASHING TEMPLE!  I'M SORRY I DIDN'T FEEL SAFE THERE!  I'M SORRY IF I THOUGHT TELLING OTHERS ABOUT MY FEELINGS WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!  I'M SORRY!  I'M SORRY!  I'M SORRY!

I think it's pretty funny that no fewer than 3 people have come to the defense of a group of buildings located in an unfortunate area, but very few people come to the defense of the victims of trolls and flamers on the board who rip apart the race, appearance, LSAT scores, etc. of fellow users.

Now let's get back to bashing Cooley and People's School of Law, because that's the socially acceptable thing to do.