Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In At Western New England  (Read 957 times)

Stroopwafel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: In At Western New England
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 05:59:43 AM »
'Gratz to all!

I just got accepted today via a very nice phone call. Doing more research into WNEC and Springfield.
Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.

-Goethe

CheezWiz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 06:14:37 PM »
!! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !! I GOT IN !!

I saw the name on my called ID and was like "I don't know anybody from MA".  Anyway it's my first and I am damn happy to just be in somewhere.

trayd79

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 11:34:07 AM »
I've also been accepted to WNEC, congrats to my possible future peers!  Honestly, I haven't been to visit the actual school yet, doing that in April, but Springfield isin't the most attractive city in the nation.  I'll probably end up going there though bc I'm from CT and was waitlisted at Quinnipiac and rejected by UCONN.  I'm thinking I want to keep my job and go to school at night, so therefore I'd have to go to WNEC.  Anyone thinking of working full time and going to the night program?

CPSinvestigator

• Sr. Citizen
  • "Put the F-ing Midget in the basket!!!"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 05:58:45 PM »
i put my deposit down at WNEC. it was my second choice to Syracuse, who i havent gotten a decision from then. unless some miracle occurs with Syracuse, i plan on being at WNEC the the fall. i visited the campus and was very impressed. everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. the area was nice too. Anyone else decide to go there?