Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator for BLSD  (Read 10750 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator for BLSD
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2005, 11:12:20 PM »
he only sees my good side.

well, if my son read the boards i might be concerned. but he does not, so i am not.

You all are SO fascinated and threatened by what we do on blsd that you literally take the time out to create different screennames and antagonise various posters. The fact of the matter is that you're cowards. You'll never say 1/4 of what you say on these boards in person. You hide behind this false internet personas when in fact you should be doing more with your lives. That's the reason we have blsd. We're progressive. We aren't worried about downey or  all of the other clowns and the popularity contests on this board. We have constructive conversations on a daily basis. I can't say the same for you copycats...

Lord Bartha- for you specifically you need to be more concerned about the example that you're setting for your son and how your negative comments and views are going to shape and mold the way that he sees the world.

You don't think these views spew from the way that you live your life?

for now...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

DowneySlayer

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2005, 01:24:01 PM »
i think we should allow AA and let blacks into law school.  that way when they get there they can get bad grades and bump my class rank up.  Thanks!

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2005, 08:58:39 PM »
save the trolling for xoxoxohth.com flamer
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

DowneySlayer

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »

what?  i think that blacks should be in law school.  that way they can become completely crappy lawyers, defend black criminals, fail, and the number of black people in prison will go up and the rest of us will be safe.  how many blacks really want a black lawyer?  about as many who want a black doctor.  howard U MD?  run far, far away.  howard U JD?  just plead guilty and save yourself some years.  you're entitled to a lawyer...but not a good one.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2005, 11:57:25 PM »
The sad part about some of these postings is that individuals like DS would not say anything of this to an African-American's face.  Just another case of a coward hiding behind his sheets oooppps I mean Internet.

The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2005, 12:53:32 AM »
probably another 13 year old that figured out how to post
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

BLUTO

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2005, 11:38:23 PM »
DS is certainly a bigoted moron, but so is HBCU. Refer to the first post about this. HBCU thinks slurs are ok, so long as they're about gay people and Native Americans. I'm disgusted that many of you defended his blatant bigotry.
HTH

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2005, 01:14:51 PM »
DS is certainly a bigoted moron, but so is HBCU. Refer to the first post about this. HBCU thinks slurs are ok, so long as they're about gay people and Native Americans. I'm disgusted that many of you defended his blatant bigotry.
HTH

Native Americans? I've never said anything about native americans you tool. Look, I said that football player was an "indian giver".  that says more about white people and says NOTHING about native americans. Dude, what did the native americans give to anybody that they decided to take back? nothing. but, whites have given native americans many things and decided to take that *&^% back at the last minute. You don't know what the @#!* you are talking about. Read your f-ing history. 

TUNA

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2005, 05:57:35 PM »
HTH

Native Americans? I've never said anything about native americans you tool. Look, I said that football player was an "indian giver".  that says more about white people and says NOTHING about native americans. Dude, what did the native americans give to anybody that they decided to take back? nothing. but, whites have given native americans many things and decided to take that sh*t back at the last minute. You don't know what the #@!* you are talking about. Read your f-ing history. 

Even if that post is true, it says nothing in defense of your homophobic bigotry, which was much more pronounced than your racist comment about Native Americans.

Nice try with your bull response. Yes, I am well aware whites gave Native Americans a lot and rescinded on their promises. That does not mean your language is nonetheless reprehensible- surely you know that that term has many implications and meanings.

I'm sorry for calling you out, but you're a bigot. Don't even get me started on your post about the "fags" and "homos."

HTH moron.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2005, 06:41:50 PM »
HTH

Native Americans? I've never said anything about native americans you tool. Look, I said that football player was an "indian giver".  that says more about white people and says NOTHING about native americans. Dude, what did the native americans give to anybody that they decided to take back? nothing. but, whites have given native americans many things and decided to take that sh*t back at the last minute. You don't know what the #@!* you are talking about. Read your f-ing history. 

Even if that post is true, it says nothing in defense of your homophobic bigotry, which was much more pronounced than your racist comment about Native Americans.

Nice try with your bull response. Yes, I am well aware whites gave Native Americans a lot and rescinded on their promises. That does not mean your language is nonetheless reprehensible- surely you know that that term has many implications and meanings.

I'm sorry for calling you out, but you're a bigot. Don't even get me started on your post about the "fags" and "homos."

HTH moron.

That term does not have many implications anbd meanings. It means one thing. The white man like to give sh*t to people and take it back.

You are correct. I do not like fudgepackers. I hate fags. Does this mean that I can't be a mod? I'll bet you would lik to slide your man meat in some guys TUNA.       

Oh yeah...and I don't like white people either. But, does this mean that I can't be a mod? Come on...you guys made slaves of us for a couple hundres yrs so I can say *&^% like that about you and Adnrew's white ass. His family had slaves too. It must be soooo hard being white with free land and 200 yrs of free labor. Watch PBS tonight. slavery, and the making of america. @#!* YT!