Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator for BLSD  (Read 11196 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: Moderator for BLSD
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2005, 05:37:06 PM »
HBCU.EDU for MOD 

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2005, 05:42:12 PM »
You all are SO fascinated and threatened by what we do on blsd that you literally take the time out to create different screennames and antagonise various posters. The fact of the matter is that you're cowards. You'll never say 1/4 of what you say on these boards in person. You hide behind this false internet personas when in fact you should be doing more with your lives. That's the reason we have blsd. We're progressive. We aren't worried about downey or  all of the other clowns and the popularity contests on this board. We have constructive conversations on a daily basis. I can't say the same for you copycats...

Lord Bartha- for you specifically you need to be more concerned about the example that you're setting for your son and how your negative comments and views are going to shape and mold the way that he sees the world.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

jaxon

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2005, 05:44:31 PM »

well, if my son read the boards i might be concerned. but he does not, so i am not.

You all are SO fascinated and threatened by what we do on blsd that you literally take the time out to create different screennames and antagonise various posters. The fact of the matter is that you're cowards. You'll never say 1/4 of what you say on these boards in person. You hide behind this false internet personas when in fact you should be doing more with your lives. That's the reason we have blsd. We're progressive. We aren't worried about downey or  all of the other clowns and the popularity contests on this board. We have constructive conversations on a daily basis. I can't say the same for you copycats...

Lord Bartha- for you specifically you need to be more concerned about the example that you're setting for your son and how your negative comments and views are going to shape and mold the way that he sees the world.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2005, 05:45:50 PM »

RESPECT
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2005, 05:46:44 PM »

well, if my son read the boards i might be concerned. but he does not, so i am not.

You don't think these views spew from the way that you live your life?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

jaxon

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2005, 05:48:41 PM »
he only sees my good side.

You don't think these views spew from the way that you live your life?

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2005, 08:45:06 PM »

Yes, the BLSD thread is SO PROGRESSIVE. In fact, it’s so progressive that I posted a couple links so that everyone can be educated.

1. This is probably the most bigoted post I have ever seen. Note the great rhetoric used here. Obviously this guy should be a mod:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg340593.html#msg340593

2. This one deals with how to “curse black” and includes a nice comment about immigrants:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg342794.html#msg342794

3. This one shows some nice hostility toward white people, including Andrew. I cannot even fathom the uproar that would happen if a white person posted something like this:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg341688.html#msg341688

4. HBCU busts out a racist epithet about Native Americans:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg340892.html#msg340892

5. Europeans suck because they’re white:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg339033.html#msg339033

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2005, 10:41:21 PM »
Out of damn near 10,000 posts those were the ones that you chose to single out? That was a pathetic attempt coming from a person who's entire purpose for posting is to antagonise the members of law school discussion.

PolicyLover

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2005, 10:53:05 PM »

Yes, the BLSD thread is SO PROGRESSIVE. In fact, it’s so progressive that I posted a couple links so that everyone can be educated.

1. This is probably the most bigoted post I have ever seen. Note the great rhetoric used here. Obviously this guy should be a mod:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg340593.html#msg340593

2. This one deals with how to “curse black” and includes a nice comment about immigrants:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg342794.html#msg342794

3. This one shows some nice hostility toward white people, including Andrew. I cannot even fathom the uproar that would happen if a white person posted something like this:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg341688.html#msg341688

4. HBCU busts out a racist epithet about Native Americans:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg340892.html#msg340892

5. Europeans suck because they’re white:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4122.msg339033.html#msg339033

The difference between a black man making a joke about white people and a white man making a joke about black people is that the white man operates from a place of power.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2005, 11:04:29 PM »
You better speak on it Policy Lover :) :) :)