Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator for BLSD  (Read 11385 times)

BIG H2001

Re: Moderator for BLSD
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2005, 06:46:17 PM »
You really are a bitter guy.  I hope you go to Howard  so that you won't be forced to interact with any white people in law school.  Selfish and stupid.

What do you gain by living in the past?

Also, if you had a little historical perspective you would know that the percentage of families owning slaves was actually very low in many states and that not all white people came to America during the first wave of immigration. 

Regal_Muse

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »
Wow that was a harsh statement. Personally I don't live in the past but I will not disrespect my ancestors by forgetting the trials and tribulations they experienced. Of course it would be easy for someone like yourself to say "move on"  or “get over it”since your people weren't taken from their homes, raped, beaten, and forced into captivity for over 400 years. Hmph.

BIG H2001

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2005, 06:52:36 PM »
Wow that was a harsh statement. Personally I don't live in the past but I will not disrespect my ancestors by forgetting the trials and tribulations they experienced. Of course it would be easy for someone like yourself to say "move on"  or “get over it”since your people weren't taken from their homes, raped, beaten, and forced into captivity for over 400 years. Hmph.

You can remember them.  You're remembering them in the thread about Black history month.  You're remembering them by doing better and going to law school, carrying out a dream that many of them did not have the chance to fulfill.  I think you do a disservice when you have such a xenophobic attitude towards white people.  No one alive in this country has slaves or knows anyone that had slaves.  I just think it's stupid to hold slavery over the heads of people that are living now.  We had no authority over slavery, did not chooose to institute it, and also had no hand in ending it.  I would hope we could move on to other issues.

TUNA

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2005, 07:23:27 PM »
DS is certainly a bigoted moron, but so is HBCU. Refer to the first post about this. HBCU thinks slurs are ok, so long as they're about gay people and Native Americans. I'm disgusted that many of you defended his blatant bigotry.
HTH

Native Americans? I've never said anything about native americans you tool. Look, I said that football player was an "indian giver".  that says more about white people and says NOTHING about native americans. Dude, what did the native americans give to anybody that they decided to take back? nothing. but, whites have given native americans many things and decided to take that sh*t back at the last minute. You don't know what the #@!* you are talking about. Read your f-ing history. 

Even if that post is true, it says nothing in defense of your homophobic bigotry, which was much more pronounced than your racist comment about Native Americans.

Nice try with your bull response. Yes, I am well aware whites gave Native Americans a lot and rescinded on their promises. That does not mean your language is nonetheless reprehensible- surely you know that that term has many implications and meanings.

I'm sorry for calling you out, but you're a bigot. Don't even get me started on your post about the "fags" and "homos."

HTH moron.

That term does not have many implications anbd meanings. It means one thing. The white man like to give sh*t to people and take it back.

You are correct. I do not like fudgepackers. I hate fags. Does this mean that I can't be a mod? I'll bet you would lik to slide your man meat in some guys TUNA.       

Oh yeah...and I don't like white people either. But, does this mean that I can't be a mod? Come on...you guys made slaves of us for a couple hundres yrs so I can say sh*t like that about you and Adnrew's white ass. His family had slaves too. It must be soooo hard being white with free land and 200 yrs of free labor. Watch PBS tonight. slavery, and the making of america. #@!* YT!   

STFU. EVERY group of humans, INCLUDING BLACK AFRICANS, have done horrible things to other people.

That doesn't mean it's ok for you to be a racist bigot. You're clearly part of the problem. Here you are talking about slavery in the past (yes, it was horrible) while clinging to the SAME racist ideology in the present. Pretty ignorant, aren't you.

Your comments about it being "soooo hard being white with free land and 200 yrs of free labor" is similarly absurd. I wonder what you would say to white abolitionists who went against the tide, sometimes at the loss of their lives, to help slaves achieve freedom.

Plus, a modern-day corollary of your ridiculous comment is to say, "It must be soooo hard being black and getting affirmative action that gets you admitted to schools you don't deserve to attend."

Now I'm sure you don't agree with that comment.

You need to grow the fvck up and realize that white people don't have a monopoly on racism. You are probably the most racist, ignorant moron I have ever encountered. I hope you never have children and pass your disgusting bigotry onto others.

HTH

Regal_Muse

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2005, 07:26:31 PM »
Big H I understand what you mean. However, some people just feel comfortable around their own. I can't speak for anyone else, but prsonally, I hate everyone equally. I really dislike females LOL.

BIG H2001

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2005, 08:05:26 PM »
Big H I understand what you mean. However, some people just feel comfortable around their own. I can't speak for anyone else, but prsonally, I hate everyone equally. I really dislike females LOL.

I always liked girls like you.  We can do guy things and not have to apologize.  Carry on.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2005, 08:52:54 PM »
Guy things are more fun than girl things LOL. FEmales are too petty and annoying. I don't get along with too many of them. Besides guys are more loyal as friends.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2005, 04:27:20 AM »
muther fucher...HBCU>EDUcation...should have been a moderator long...long...long...long...

long...ago...

why the hold up.

why the high hat.

what bee the problem.

why the tall spat.

enought with the gripe from small, little, rich, biatchee hoes...

let it go...

make the man a moderator or we will let it flow....

and on black history month?..

cum on andrew...

cum on pookie...get laid already...

let a moderator of "real color" be aloud in the shade...

let it happen on the day of the former iranian revolt...feb-rues-airy ninth...little pint.

let it happen because you cannot live without the real american vote...

rise above your ignorant beliefs...and let

hbcu.educate u. and give u. some real wordz...

or be a bumblclyde suckin on the sugar cane and not allowing some purges...

to raise your kli tour bus.

rise above it...dont prove to bee an idiot.

don't act like a "pale-flu gidget".

what do you say andrew...

curve it...boo.

and DO IT TODAY, make it SO!!!!

px.o.rsta.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2005, 04:36:56 AM »

You can remember them.  You're remembering them in the thread about Black history month.  You're remembering them by doing better and going to law school, carrying out a dream that many of them did not have the chance to fulfill.  I think you do a disservice when you have such a xenophobic attitude towards white people.  No one alive in this country has slaves or knows anyone that had slaves.  I just think it's stupid to hold slavery over the heads of people that are living now.  We had no authority over slavery, did not chooose to institute it, and also had no hand in ending it.  I would hope we could move on to other issues.

hey fuchead...note your use of the word "WE"..."WELL, shucks, aye guess aye am just wondering why you did not we-weee on your panties...hope not...aye am sure your female stalk just lets itself wander...err..aye mean wonder...mr.wee wee...aye hoped, mr. wee wee..we could have moved on to other issues but aye guess u like peeing on your wee little self...aww shuchs..

u.r. sooooo... caught like a fuching rat.

idiot.

px.o.rsta
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

jaxon

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2005, 08:41:15 AM »
penis2penis