Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Moderator for BLSD  (Read 11225 times)

jaxon

Re: Moderator for BLSD
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2005, 07:10:46 AM »
its not a "board", its a thread, jackass. there is only one board here it is "Law School Discussion".  if you guys want your own "board" you can go register the domain name blacklawschooldiscussion.org  i am sure it is available.

the notion of assigning a special "black" moderator for a particular thread is absurd.  you guys are a bunch of sheep.  lets all follow ruskie and engage in mutual ass-kissing.

TUNA thinks Ruskie has a brilliant plan. TUNA thinks every racial and ethnic group needs their own board with their own moderator. This way, we can promote true separatism and racial tension under the guise of being "politically correct," which seems to be the objective of LSD posters. The moderators shouldn't be called "moderators," they should be called "warlords." This will promote the balkanization of the board and allow people to have race wars, like in Somalia. The warlords can fight with each other and struggle for control by deleting posts and threads and kicking people of different races out of their forums. Soon affirmative action discussions will break out and factions will develop. One faction will be racist white people who hate AA. The other one will be white people who think it’s really trendy and cool to “love” AA and shout in a load voice that they are defending the downtrodden minorities of the world. All of LSD will love them and the world will be a better place.

Nice try, a-hole, but your logical gymnasitics are not relevant here.  HBCU started the board and he should be able to moderate it to enfoce the rules for the community which he set up.  It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.  Furthermore, I think HBCU will agree that people of all races and ethnicities are welcome to post on BLSD so long as they abide by the rules which the regular posters have agreed to be bound.  No one plans to censor anything but lewd and unecessary attacks, which aren't welcome on ANY board and are not tolerated by ANY moderator.  HTH.

jaxon

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2005, 07:12:41 AM »
the notion of assigning a special "black" moderator for a particular thread is absurd.  you guys are a bunch of sheep.  lets all follow ruskie and engage in mutual ass-kissing.

TUNA thinks Ruskie has a brilliant plan. TUNA thinks every racial and ethnic group needs their own board with their own moderator. This way, we can promote true separatism and racial tension under the guise of being "politically correct," which seems to be the objective of LSD posters. The moderators shouldn't be called "moderators," they should be called "warlords." This will promote the balkanization of the board and allow people to have race wars, like in Somalia. The warlords can fight with each other and struggle for control by deleting posts and threads and kicking people of different races out of their forums. Soon affirmative action discussions will break out and factions will develop. One faction will be racist white people who hate AA. The other one will be white people who think it’s really trendy and cool to “love” AA and shout in a load voice that they are defending the downtrodden minorities of the world. All of LSD will love them and the world will be a better place.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do I Really Need to Answer This Question
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2005, 10:08:29 AM »

Actually it was my idea.  And then Blk Reign concurred.  Ruskie volunteered to start the petition.
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2005, 10:11:11 AM »
its not a "board", its a thread, jackass. there is only one board here it is "Law School Discussion".  if you guys want your own "board" you can go register the domain name blacklawschooldiscussion.org  i am sure it is available.

Nice try, meanie, but your logical gymnasitics are not relevant here.  HBCU started the board and he should be able to moderate it to enfoce the rules for the community which he set up.  It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.  Furthermore, I think HBCU will agree that people of all races and ethnicities are welcome to post on BLSD so long as they abide by the rules which the regular posters have agreed to be bound.  No one plans to censor anything but lewd and unecessary attacks, which aren't welcome on ANY board and are not tolerated by ANY moderator.  HTH.

Everyone is welcome to post on the BLSD thread.  However, we are tired of the Trolls, Such as Yourself, posting racial and AA unnecessary comments.  Ruskie girl is Russian.  So your theory is all wrong.
The president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2005, 10:13:28 AM »
I'm trying to get an understanding as to why the "Black Law Student Discussion thread" is such a problem to some of you. No one has been banned from coming in there. None of you have posted negative responses to the Minority Topics sub-board started by Andrew. You spend too much time worried about what other people are doing instead of getting your lives together off of this board.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

jaxon

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2005, 10:40:50 AM »

Actually it was my idea.  And then Blk Reign concurred.  Ruskie volunteered to start the petition.

well then it is u that is an idiot.

jaxon

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2005, 10:42:15 AM »
o i am a troll now?  i have been on this board for over a year.  you neeed to get over your pathetic self.  if your greatest claim is that you are black, you really need to get a f-ing life.

Nice try, meanie, but your logical gymnasitics are not relevant here.  HBCU started the board and he should be able to moderate it to enfoce the rules for the community which he set up.  It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.  Furthermore, I think HBCU will agree that people of all races and ethnicities are welcome to post on BLSD so long as they abide by the rules which the regular posters have agreed to be bound.  No one plans to censor anything but lewd and unecessary attacks, which aren't welcome on ANY board and are not tolerated by ANY moderator.  HTH.

Everyone is welcome to post on the BLSD thread.  However, we are tired of the Trolls, Such as Yourself, posting racial and AA unnecessary comments.  Ruskie girl is Russian.  So your theory is all wrong.

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 03:41:22 PM »
I'm trying to get an understanding as to why the "Black Law Student Discussion thread" is such a problem to some of you. No one has been banned from coming in there. None of you have posted negative responses to the Minority Topics sub-board started by Andrew. You spend too much time worried about what other people are doing instead of getting your lives together off of this board.

It's not a problem at all- just as long we have a Black Board, a White Board, an Asian Board, an Indian Board, a Persian Board, a Jewish Board, a Catholic Board, a Muslim Board, and boards for every group as well. I feel bad for the people who fit into more than one category, they are screwed!

We want EQUALITY, right? That IS the goal, is it not? Well great! Let's be really "equal" about it and make a board for every ethnic/religious/racial group!

This will surely make LSD a better place- think about it. The goal of LSD is not to provide a common forum for discussion about law school, heavens no! The goal is to fracture, splinter break and divide any unity that might exist. To do this we must seperate into our respective boards, just like Ruskie and TUNA suggested.

Obviously this will help spread information about law school- everyone knows it is more efficient to divide the boards and limit the flow of discussion. This can ONLY be good for the purpose of this site.

Plus, Ruskie's ingenious plan will also ACCENTUATE racial differences. Throughtout human history, accentuating differences through hostile seperatism has ALWAYS been good for everyone! The examples of endless- just look at Africa and Eastern Europe! They are PARADIGMS of harmony.

Finally, I think we should make sure to bring up AA on every topic. I agree with mivida's approach- even though AA was not an issue on this thread and Bartha had not talked about it, mivida correctly brought it up. I'm so glad, because this thread just needed an AA post.

Well, here's my take on AA:

If you don't support it blindly and wholeheartedly, you are a flagrant racist. Equality is actually a bad thing, but you have to be politically correct in allocating losses. And if you disagree with that, well sorry, you're racist! In fact, if you even questioned the legitimacy of AA, you are a horrible person and must hate everyone who isn't white. This is the only logical conclusion I can arrive at.

Also, you're probably racist if you spend lots of time telling everyone how great AA is. White people love to do this, because it compensates for their white-guilt. If you see a white person shouting and stomping their feet about AA, look out. Oops, you're a racist!

DOOLEY OUT!

mivida2k

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2005, 04:24:56 PM »

Far from it.  But a person who would post on a petition that they should not be concerned with...............

well then it is u that is an idiot.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2005, 05:32:51 PM »

It's not a problem at all- just as long we have a Black Board, a White Board, an Asian Board, an Indian Board, a Persian Board, a Jewish Board, a Catholic Board, a Muslim Board, and boards for every group as well. I feel bad for the people who fit into more than one category, they are screwed!

We want EQUALITY, right? That IS the goal, is it not? Well great! Let's be really "equal" about it and make a board for every ethnic/religious/racial group!

If that's how you feel then take the initiative to do so... Suggesting that HBC become the mod for the blsd thread had nothing to do with the fact that he's African American. He started the thread and has had a strong presence on these boards. We aren't limited to posted on BLSD- so I can't possibly understand why you feel separated because the thread exists. If you feel left out...then join the thread..
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...