Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My lovely little story  (Read 2188 times)

pumpkinfreak

My lovely little story
« on: February 03, 2005, 10:43:02 PM »
So, the night before the LSAT, everything was going just fine. I went to bed at 11pm. 3am comes along and all of a sudden I wake up to "Mother fucker, don't tell me what to do!" followed by "BIATCH, you better stay the hell away from me" and then a loud THUMP! Apparently, my neighbors, a couple, who I had NEVER heard before were having their first fight of the semester. I was freaking out. I was worried about the girl as well because it seemed like a serious case of domestic violence. Once I found out the boyfriend left and she had callen the cops I TRIED to go back to sleep (It's 4am at this point). 6am comes along and I decide to wake up to shower and get myself in better mindset. I was trying to stay positive and forget about the madness that had just occurred a few hours back. So, I'm taking the LSAT. 3rd section of the exam begins and the freaking girl behind me starts to SOB! I'm thinking "If you are crying, you obviously can't take the exam. GET THE HELL OUT!" She didn't stop and the proctor didn't notice apparently. I couldn't concentrate and didn't finish my third section so I left early and cancelled my score.

Gotta love it!

twarga

Re: My lovely little story
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 07:53:36 AM »
That bites!  Next time around, stay overnight at your mom's and get a pair of earplugs for the test.

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 09:22:10 AM »
You can't have earplugs during the test...some people tried and got them confiscated.  Also, whatever you do, do not drink a full glass of orange juice.  I could barely sit still in my seat for sec 3 - needless to say that was my worst section  :-\

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 09:23:51 AM »
You can't have earplugs during the test...some people tried and got them confiscated.  Also, whatever you do, do not drink a full glass of orange juice.  I could barely sit still in my seat for sec 3 - needless to say that was my worst section  :-\

Your avatar is sooo cute!  What kind of puppy is that??

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 09:27:50 AM »
a weimaraner....it is cute, isn't it?

.. but we digress..

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 10:07:46 AM »
Yes, sorry veering off-topic.  I couldn't resist the puppy!  ;)

Back to awful lsat stories.

pumpkinfreak

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 11:06:41 AM »
That bites!  Next time around, stay overnight at your mom's and get a pair of earplugs for the test.

Oh, that was back in October. I took it again in December. I'm done with the LSAT! That was a whole other story because I became incredibly ill the two days before. However, I got through the test. All my apps are in...I'm just waiting for decisions.