Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I'm First At Yale!!!! I PWN YOU ALL!!!!!  (Read 7486 times)

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I'm First At Yale!!!! I PWN YOU ALL!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »
Damnit Tex!  i had already pitched the idea of a Reality show to NBC involving Tex and Pookie as Law School Classmates.  Damn Yale.   ;D

:D  you can do a lexy-pookie one, but it'll be lacking in drama, i suspect. 
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

ilsox7

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2005, 06:37:45 PM »
Damnit Tex!  i had already pitched the idea of a Reality show to NBC involving Tex and Pookie as Law School Classmates.  Damn Yale.   ;D

Yea.  Not so sure how much the networks will like 2 people in the library studying.  Of course, there are always the phone calls back West to the SO's.  Alas, no drama.  I'll have to find another pair.  :D

BigTex

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2005, 06:46:20 PM »
It's a nice rejection letter. Short, respectful, to the point, and no sappy statement at the end "even though we're rejecting you we still think you can be successful" as I've heard about in other rejection letters. A good break-up to a short-lived, one-sided romance.

Letter dated 1/28/2005. Small white envelope. Fake signature from Craig L. Janecek.

mmyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2005, 06:48:27 PM »
A guy over on XOXO got his ding and chat invite on the same day. Now that's cold!

Wow, that is totally messed up.  :o  :(

Yes it was. Very cold indeed.

Wow! You PWN me with that one.

Oh sh*t... hrm... I guess maybe the fact that I havn't gotten a date yet is bad. :(

I got the original email, but also never got the date to actually chat.  I say there's still hope!

BigTex

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2005, 06:56:31 PM »
FWIW, here's the Yale-250 I submitted. You'll want to avoid its style, that's what got me dinged. Oh wait - that and the 162.

==========================================================

[well, turns out admissions aren't as over as i thought they are. will re-post when admissions and essays and supplemental materials and all that are *really* done for good]

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2005, 07:13:43 PM »
the journal entry... was that written by Julie Fern.
;)
sorry couldn't resist.

EDIT:
no mail today.  hey when I get my rejection I'll post my 250 and you can laugh at me. IT's REDICULOUS!
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

'lit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 07:27:08 PM »

Yea.  Not so sure how much the networks will like 2 people in the library studying.  Of course, there are always the phone calls back West to the SO's.  Alas, no drama.  I'll have to find another pair.  :D

no drama?  :o you've clearly never seen pookie wasted. she talks a lot of smack to people much bigger than she, and then she throws furniture. likewise, pookie when you contradict her in class is truly a sight to behold. one time she punched out a professor for his tt.t latin pronunciation.

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2005, 07:28:37 PM »

no drama?  :o you've clearly never seen pookie wasted. she talks a lot of smack to people much bigger than she, and then she throws furniture. likewise, pookie when you contradict her in class is truly a sight to behold. one time she punched out a professor for his tt.t latin pronunciation.

what a mental image.
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

ilsox7

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2005, 07:31:04 PM »
no drama?  Shocked you've clearly never seen pookie wasted. she talks a lot of smack to people much bigger than she, and then she throws furniture. likewise, pookie when you contradict her in class is truly a sight to behold. one time she punched out a professor for his tt.t latin pronunciation.

Hmmm.  This could work.  The Pookster claimed she didn't drink.  No law school creates alcoholics...so if there is someone to get her liquored up 24/7, we may have something here...

racheles05

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2005, 07:49:14 PM »
Boooo! Yale missed out.