• AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
Cardozo
« on: February 03, 2005, 12:34:53 PM »
Has anyone sat in a class at Cardozo?  Any comments?  Please share  :-*

nycamanda

Re: Cardozo
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 05:12:12 PM »
A week or two ago I sat in on a Contracts class there.  It was their first one back after the winter break, so it might not have been that representative of what that class is usually like, but for what it's worth: The professor seemed good - can't remember his name, though.  He decided to just take volunteers instead of doing Socratic, since a lot of students seemed confused about what their reading assignment over break had been.  And, I was kind of surprised that most people seemed to be actually paying attention and taking notes - I was expecting more Solitaire-playing, etc., I guess, just based on what I've heard.  No IMing in class at Cardozo though, because they don't have wireless in the classrooms for that exact reason...

Overall, it seemed like a good class, pretty much what you'd expect - the only thing is that the classroom was freezing!  It was about 14 degrees outside and snowing, and I swear they had the air conditioning on.  That alone almost made me decide I could never go there... :)

naomi288

• Sr. Citizen
  • soon to be St John's 1L
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 06:57:13 PM »
xony....is that a weimaraner in ur avatar? it is soooo cute i really want one! anyway...i'll let u get back to discussing more important things
3.67 159/164
and.......the admissions process is over! yay!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=naomi288

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 11:09:10 PM »
it is cute, i know!  I want one too..  but I already have 3 dogs - mom will kill me if I adopt another.  ok back to discussing Cardozo.. you were saying....?