Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ATTN: lsat writers: when to piss???  (Read 963 times)

NYKnicks

Re: ATTN: lsat writers: when to piss???
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 12:20:27 AM »
i pissed right before they opened the test room. felt fine for the duration.

a diaper might work too.

America's Next Top Lawyer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Free at last!
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: LSAT writers: when to piss???
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 12:49:16 PM »
Don't drink anything an hour before the test. Go to the bathroom when you arrive because you will be so nervous that you might piss in your pants. And go again right before they lock you down in your test room. This will work even for the most sensitive bladders. Worst case scenario, you can buy Depends Diapers.

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2005, 01:38:39 PM »
Don't drink anything an hour before the test. Go to the bathroom when you arrive because you will be so nervous that you might piss in your pants. And go again right before they lock you down in your test room. This will work even for the most sensitive bladders. Worst case scenario, you can buy Depends Diapers.

tx. hey i have a q.  when you say "lock you down" does that imply ask to go immediately before they distribute the test booklets, or after while they're reading those long ass directions?

WoeIsMe

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2005, 01:41:25 PM »

seriously.... Has anyone ever urinated in a depends?  Is this REALLY a viable option?  I've never done anything like this in my pants before.. but im a devout follower of murphey's law.

Ambs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2005, 02:19:27 PM »
Did someone really use stadium pal????

I went right before and during the break. I sipped water throughout, and was fine.

Oh and I had my IPod with me and didn't have any trouble.

America's Next Top Lawyer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Free at last!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2005, 02:25:15 PM »

tx. hey i have a q.  when you say "lock you down" does that imply ask to go immediately before they distribute the test booklets, or after while they're reading those long ass directions?

Well first of all, they play with your emotions when you first get to the testing center. They make you wait in a holding area for like 45 mins to an hour after 8am. Then you have to wait in a line another 15-20 minutes in order to get into the testing room. because they do things like take attendance, thumb prints etc. Once they start reading the directions you are not allowed to leave until the test starts. They allow a person to go to the bathroom when the test starts but that will cut into the person's testing time. So go at your own risk.

So that is why i say, go to the bathroom when you first get to the center. because you will have another chance to go to the bathroom before the test starts. That should hold you over until the 15 min break after the 3rd section.

Yes, take only sips when you get close to testing time.

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2005, 02:50:34 PM »

Well first of all, they play with your emotions when you first get to the testing center. They make you wait in a holding area for like 45 mins to an hour after 8am. Then you have to wait in a line another 15-20 minutes in order to get into the testing room. because they do things like take attendance, thumb prints etc. Once they start reading the directions you are not allowed to leave until the test starts. They allow a person to go to the bathroom when the test starts but that will cut into the person's testing time. So go at your own risk.

So that is why i say, go to the bathroom when you first get to the center. because you will have another chance to go to the bathroom before the test starts. That should hold you over until the 15 min break after the 3rd section.

Yes, take only sips when you get close to testing time.

okay Benjaminz6, if you don't mind, i have a few more qs please!!

at what time should we go in?  i was going to enter either as early as i could or right down to the last min.  my reasoning for not having decided is b.c. of what some other posters have advised. 
also, where do they finger print you?  where we're all gathered together in a hallway, or in the actual rooms where we are specifically seated?  maybe this formality will vary also from one center to the other.  are you suggesting i go to the bathroom the 2nd time while finger printing is occuring since i won't be able to go once the booklets are distributed?  i WILL NOT get up once i'm not allowed.  i'd rather piss my pants than lose any valuable time, albeit i'm most certain i WILL hold it.
i know i'm being extremely zealous here, but seriously, you guys have no idea how much water i drink a day and of course, pee a day.  i guess i'll have to reduce that the day before or something.

thank you for your reply and future reply.  i hope i inferred your message adequately.  did i?  in a nutshell, again:  go right away when i get there; and then go again, while fingerprinting is happening BEFORE booklets are distributed b.c. we HAVE to sit through those long ass directions. ???   

DOOLEY

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »
i am respectfully asking those to enlighten the feb. writers by sharing their experiences of their preliminaries.

reporting time for us is 8:30 am.  my qs are:  albeit i know it will vary (i'm trying to obtain an average), at what time or hour did the lsat begin?  and when specifically should we ask to be excused to quickly filter out are bladders?

a recent thread on here has compelled me to think that peeing at a certain time COULD BE EXTREMELY advantageous.

tx. in advance. : )

btw, did any of you guys bring your cell and/or walkman but kept it put up, except of course during the break? i'd really like to bring my mp3, but the rules say no.  and a rule is rule.  just tyring to get a feel for what others have done or have witnessed.  again, tx. in advance.

Ever see a marathon? The runners piss themselves like there's no tomorrow- they can't spare the time to stop and go.

As is true with the LSAT. One fat kid in my section shat himself three times during the October 03 test. Two girls peed themselves. It's just how the LSAT goes. It's life in the fast lane and it takes no prisoners.

If you aren't willing to sh*t yourself in a room full of strangers you probably aren't law school material HTH