Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone heard from Lewis and Clark??  (Read 1194 times)

ErinKG

• View Profile
Re: Anyone heard from Lewis and Clark??
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 01:32:06 AM »
Sophiedoph,

Did you try logging into the admitted students' website before you got your letter? Also, did you get a phone call at all? I'm kind of freaking out that it's a fluke I can login to the website, since I haven't received a phone call and several people on LSN did. Maybe it means I didn't get a scholarship, which I am so hoping for? I have a friend that used to work in the Admissions office there and she thinks I'll get at least something $-wise. But who knows?

Erin

foxnewssucks

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 02:16:45 AM »
Franz, iirc you were thinking of attending L&C if they gave you a full scholarship.  If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious if you found out how much you are getting from them.

i haven't received anything in the mail.

sophiedoph

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 11:36:23 AM »
Sophiedoph,

Did you try logging into the admitted students' website before you got your letter? Also, did you get a phone call at all? I'm kind of freaking out that it's a fluke I can login to the website, since I haven't received a phone call and several people on LSN did. Maybe it means I didn't get a scholarship, which I am so hoping for? I have a friend that used to work in the Admissions office there and she thinks I'll get at least something $-wise. But who knows?

Erin

Erin,
I didn't know about the admitted students site before I got the letter.  I think I was in the first wave of letters. My scholarship offer was included in my acceptance letter. 161/3.3, non-trad, I got 6K.
Sophie

Perversely

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 02:39:32 PM »
yeah, haven't heard anything either, but i took the LSAT in dec., and applied in january, so i don't think i'll hear anything until mid to late february.  i know they are slamming through the applications faster this year than they did last year because they probably need to.  the admit ceremony is in march this year, so they'll need to let us know pretty soon.

i was deferred last year and thought i'd give them another try.  hopefully we'll all hear something soon.

yeah, L&C is awesome--definitely my #1 choice.  it's the only school that felt like "family".  i sat in steverson's contracts class last year and felt exactly the same way you did.

have anyone of you guys gone to any of the events?  they've had several alumni/prospective students events.  more recently was the one in portland...may be i met some of you there?

ErinKG

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 04:43:05 PM »
I haven't gone to any of the events - they just weren't convenient for me. Plus, I had already decided I wanted to attend L&C. L&C is really my only choice, since I want to stay in Portland (I own a house and love it here).

Hopefully, you'll hear back soon. I applied in early January and just logged in to the site on 2/2. What are your numbers?

Erin

jessie78

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 03:04:21 PM »
Just a quick question...how long did it take before L&C gave you your log-in info for their website?

Attending DePaul - Health Law

seankenn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 03:48:08 PM »
L&C is slowly moving up my list of potential schools.  Of course, I haven't been admitted.  I am from Seattle and need a change, but I don't know if a drastic change would be good for me.  I sent my application in 11/1 and still haven't heard anything.  But at least that means I am still in the running and wasn't an auto-reject.  My numbers are mediocre, 158/3.2.  So who knows?  I hope we hear soon.

ErinKG

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 09:35:17 PM »
Jessie78,

You don't need to wait for them to give you the info (although I got mine in the letter I received dated 2/3 and received 2/5). Go to the Admissions section of their website and click on Admitted Students on the left. You'll need to enter your first name, last name, last 6 digits of SSN and email. If you can get in then you've been admitted. If it says you entered something wrong, you haven't been admitted yet. I hope this is what you were asking!

Erin

jessie78

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 06:46:39 PM »
Thanks for the info Erin, but I was actually asking about the log-in info to check your application status on-line at their website.  Not to say that I haven't been checking their admitted student log-in site...;)

Jessie78,

You don't need to wait for them to give you the info (although I got mine in the letter I received dated 2/3 and received 2/5). Go to the Admissions section of their website and click on Admitted Students on the left. You'll need to enter your first name, last name, last 6 digits of SSN and email. If you can get in then you've been admitted. If it says you entered something wrong, you haven't been admitted yet. I hope this is what you were asking!

Erin
Attending DePaul - Health Law

ErinKG

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 01:11:21 AM »
Oops! The letter I received was dated 1/17 and I sent my application in on 1/3.

Erin

Thanks for the info Erin, but I was actually asking about the log-in info to check your application status on-line at their website.  Not to say that I haven't been checking their admitted student log-in site...;)

Jessie78,

Erin