Law School Discussion

IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?
« on: February 01, 2005, 11:20:53 PM »
33 years from now the founding fathers of the united states of america will smile because democracy thrives in iraq...and the "kurdic" culture will finally find themselves in a country where they can live in peace...without persecution from political agendas...maybe even their own country.

thank you george w. bush.

friends of mine have sacrificed...including myself.
and aye believe that the opposition would sit idle. and they sat idle.

we...the usa...took out hussein's two children...necessary deaths...let allah judge those two.

good luck.

px. o. rsta.

the most important queen and knight.

now, george w. bush....echoes familiarity of the past...

will be a milestone that other american presidents...something william clinton wished to be...but, for clinton...the time was not right...

"jihadists" wanted to deliver an attack under a republican president's watch.

and as history will mark...the "fund. jihad. guerill" did.

they took out many civilians...but many of the finest and bravest..humans were murdered..

and the united states of america follows my old brother and his name was alexander.

my name was bluewarrior...and his name was alexander...and today we wished to create a perfect environment...who would have thought that the misguided airplanes would fly into new york city on a day that one of us was alive...

strange and evil...a point of modern jazz artists and blues artists should ..

say gettt lost...however...aye have been around the block longer than anyone...

however, let us get back to the present...aye have red robins to meet..

so do not think greater..

ready...

they were completly incorrect.

THIS IS FOR HOLLYWOOD...GOD IS SPEAKING...OR BILL MAHAR...

god watches on occassion....and my mak sha mo friend....the irish 1. is watching...

aye know that we are all together...however...aye will bring great strength.......

aye will bring psuenomeees.....

just kidding...but you must know whom you are speaking to

the legacy is this...

ha ha!

33 years from now...old and gray and full of sleep   
And nodding by the fire, take down this book and read of george w. bush.
who acomplished what t.e lawrence wished to accomplish during world war one.

gwb did it..

aye know this.

a.x.t.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 12:18:36 AM »
i think that many pre...lawyers are scared...check that...frightened to be
real LAW YERS...and i think that many of the pre school lawyers have been frightened by the events of the world....tsunami...iraq...alg eria...tunisia...qua dafi...
israeli...earthquake to hit the arabian plate in the mediteranian....

if you are a real lawyer...you will know about "noah" amd jews and kurds and friends of islam....must be ware...and be warned...the arabian peninsula is about to shift...you have been warned.

px.o.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 12:46:48 AM »
You should unplug your computer when you smoke weed. That way we won't have to listen to your drivel.

and you should realize that you are a little child...and should probably stop eating ice cream.

and as adam sandler says, "WAKE THE FUCH UP!!!"

and answer the fuching question...if you indeed wish to be a lawyer??

unless you are a 3 year old?

well...

stop making assumptions and answer the fuching question you peeeonnn..

or you will be stepped upon by a great judge...

fuching idiot.
the pilsbury doughboy is smarter...

do us all a favor and go and get some jelly...you moron.

pss. it is quite obvious that you cannot fathom the question nor even attempt to leave an answer and that is okay...just admitting you have "scarecrow" brain is enough...but can you really leave an answer.....

aye doubt it, fool...and you are a fool. ;)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 12:56:18 AM »
Seriously dumbshit.  Do you have half a brain?  Shut the #@!* up and get a life outside of pot.

really? now who is more serious the shite...or the one who gets a little bit upset when the ego is bruised?  hmmm???

and the pot is going to hit you on your head...haaaa haaa haaa!!!

who is more foolish? the pot. or the fool calling a pot a pot?....now, my little child...go try to figure that one out.

and by the way...

you did not answer the initial question...which makes you appear stupid....sorry ;D

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 01:00:57 AM »
Seriously dumbshit.  Do you have half a brain?  Shut the #@!* up and get a life outside of pot.

really? now who is more serious the shite...or the one who gets a little bit upset when the ego is bruised?  hmmm???

and the pot is going to hit you on your head...haaaa haaa haaa!!!

who is more foolish? the pot. or the fool calling a pot a pot?....now, my little child...go try to figure that one out.

and by the way...

you did not answer the initial question...which makes you appear stupid....sorry ;D

If the question was written in any form of coherent English I may have been able to respond.  However, since it was really just a bunch of incoherent, drug-induced ramblings I couldn't actually understand what point, if any, you were trying to make.  Please go kill yourself now.

do not start crying now...aye have seen too much today...but read what aye write in a rhyme for a rhyme...and it is in coherent trinidadian.

BIG H2001

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 01:05:25 AM »
The only two things you have seen today are a gigantic bong and, unfortunately, this board.  You should really quit both.  Go to a f-ing coffee shop and spout your Rastafarian bull elsewhere.  You are a loser.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2005, 01:17:48 AM »
The only thing you have seen today is a gigantic bong and, unfortunately, this board.  You should really quit both.  Go to a f-ing coffee shop and spout your Rastafarian bull elsewhere.  You are a loser.

aye have met many people in my travels...and your language says that you are about 18 years old ....and that is not a crime...you are not seeing the question.

do you even remember the question?

aye think not..

what was the initial question? and if you do not have an answer...just say so..

you are writing like a child and that is obvious to none less than others as well as myself...so just simply answer the question.

aye am glad that the question angers you...because that means that people speak to the individual.

my little friend, do not be afraid of change.

change is a friend upon life prospers...did you not know this?

or are you a leaf...dying in the wind?

answer the question if you can...and

p.x.o.rsta.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 01:28:19 AM »
I don't recall there being a question at any point during this nonsense. Basically just you trying to be a poet (and a bad one at that). Anyway, goodnight. Have fun tomorrow at your third tier toilet law school.

haaaa haaa...man, aye am not even in your league....aye am in a different spot...funny though...you laugh...brush your eye with some kleenex....aye am speaking as a voice who has been where you were...

and not "trying" to be anything.  aye have arrived at my station in life...and you will one day arrive, as well.

you are obviously angered by what aye wrote and that is okay....but it is the truth...

gwbush carved himself a beautiful place in history....like it or not...sorry..

so go back to the books and look up some history...because you are obviously angered by what aye wrote and what aye represent....

sorry...my law school has just given me a "high award" and aye have to decline it because of the work that i do.

it is sad...however...one can only have himself as a master...ha, ha. ;)

of course, this is something you will never understand...and when the pope dies...you will not understand the recourse either of that...so, though you are foolish and young...there is hope...pray for the pontiff...

pray for him..

p.x.o.rsta.

BIG H2001

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 01:31:30 AM »
Yeah, I'm so pissed I might not even sleep tonight.  You really got me.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 01:43:19 AM »
Yeah, I'm so pissed I might not even sleep tonight. You really got me.

sorry, my young developing one...sleep is good...do not be angry...nor piss yourself...it is common to feel that way. :)

too bad you cannot answer a question ;) only intelligent people can.

one day you may wake up and the man on the ten dollar bill will think you are actually cool...until then...you are...

a small one.

px.o.rsta.