Law School Discussion

IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?
« on: February 01, 2005, 10:53:35 PM »
33 years from now the founding fathers of the united states of america will smile because democracy thrives in iraq...and the "kurdic" culture will finally find themselves in a country where they can live in peace...without persecution from political agendas...maybe even their own country.

thank you george w. bush.

friends of mine have sacrificed...including myself.
and aye believe that the opposition would sit idle. and they sat idle.

we...the usa...took out hussein's two children...necessary deaths...let allah judge those two.

the most important queen and knight.

now, george w. bush....echoes familiarity of the past...

will be a milestone that other american presidents...something william clinton wished to be...but, for clinton...the time was not right...

"jihadists" wanted to deliver an attack under a republican president's watch.

and as history will mark...the "fund. jihad. guerill" did.

they took out many civilians...but many of the finest and bravest..humans were murdered..

and the united states of america follows my old brother and his name was alexander.

my name was bluewarrior...and his name was alexander...and today we wished to create a perfect environment...who would have thought that the misguided airplanes would fly into new york city on a day that one of us was alive...

strange and evil...a point of modern jazz artists and blues artists should ..

say gettt lost...however...aye have been around the block longer than anyone...

however, let us get back to the present...aye have red robins to meet..

so do not think greater..

ready...

they were completly incorrect.

THIS IS FOR HOLLYWOOD...GOD IS SPEAKING...OR BILL MAHAR...

god watches on occassion....and my mak sha mo friend....the irish 1. is watching...

aye know that we are all together...however...aye will bring great strength.......

aye will bring psuenomeees.....

just kidding...but you must know whom you are speaking to

the legacy is this...

ha ha!

33 years from now...old and gray and full of sleep   
And nodding by the fire, take down this book and read of george w. bush.
who acomplished what t.e lawrence wished to accomplish during world war one.

gwb did it..

aye know this.

a.x.t.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: IRAQ...33 yrs. from now...gwbush..gem? kurds home?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 11:02:19 PM »
can you imagine...33 years from now...george w. bush takes out the infidel.

and islam realizes that suicide bomber is a way of the kamakazie.

trinidad watches with priests who bless the victims...we have already done that.

iraq...BELONGS TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE........PERIOD...PERIOD ... allow me to answer a fuching question... before aye wish to enter SYRIA....because

that is next......................... get ready....it is already happening...

DEMOCRACY SHOULD BE FOR SYRIANS, LEBONESE, PALESTINENS,

esp. lawrence of arabias group

saudia arabia....

of whom aye am spawn.

px.rsta.

strouse

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 06:54:50 AM »
Holy *&^% your crazy man  ;).  Some of that I agree with though.  GW Bush will be looked upon as a liberator for sure in 30 yrs.  and i agree that Democracy may slowly take some form in the Middle East as a result of his action.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 11:14:31 PM »
33 years from now the founding fathers of the united states of america will smile because democracy thrives in iraq...and the "kurdic" culture will finally find themselves in a country where they can live in peace...without persecution from political agendas...maybe even their own country.

thank you george w. bush.

friends of mine have sacrificed...including myself.
and aye believe that the opposition would sit idle. and they sat idle.

we...the usa...took out hussein's two children...necessary deaths...let allah judge those two.

the most important queen and knight.

now, george w. bush....echoes familiarity of the past...

will be a milestone that other american presidents...something william clinton wished to be...but, for clinton...the time was not right...

"jihadists" wanted to deliver an attack under a republican president's watch.

and as history will mark...the "fund. jihad. guerill" did.

they took out many civilians...but many of the finest and bravest..humans were murdered..

and the united states of america follows my old brother and his name was alexander.

my name was bluewarrior...and his name was alexander...and today we wished to create a perfect environment...who would have thought that the misguided airplanes would fly into new york city on a day that one of us was alive...

strange and evil...a point of modern jazz artists and blues artists should ..

say gettt lost...however...aye have been around the block longer than anyone...

however, let us get back to the present...aye have red robins to meet..

so do not think greater..

ready...

they were completly incorrect.

THIS IS FOR HOLLYWOOD...GOD IS SPEAKING...OR BILL MAHAR...

god watches on occassion....and my mak sha mo friend....the irish 1. is watching...

aye know that we are all together...however...aye will bring great strength.......

aye will bring psuenomeees.....

just kidding...but you must know whom you are speaking to

the legacy is this...

ha ha!

33 years from now...old and gray and full of sleep   
And nodding by the fire, take down this book and read of george w. bush.
who acomplished what t.e lawrence wished to accomplish during world war one.

gwb did it..

aye know this.

a.x.t.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 11:35:33 PM »
You again?

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,23222.0.html

Use existing threads, * & ^ %-eater.

relax, don't get upset...you are obviously upset by the address from the president of the united states...after all he is YOUR COMMANDER AND CHIEF..go to sleep. :) and study a little more history..

and Read what Aye Actually Wrote...ha ha.

leave out the testosterone...my little friend...sorry to make your blood boil..

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 12:01:10 AM »
KUM BA YAH

There, are you happy?

that is better..at least you are a hmmm?? ahh?? well? sort of relaxed...

peace to you...is better than your anger...

read what aye wrote and then pass judgement..

you must understand that sometimes aye write for people who never respond nor belong to this board...it is information for them...

if you wish to hear what aye truly write see the thread "rhyme a line to a line to a line"  that is what aye really feel...

other than that...you must have a reference to understand what aye write...except in this last passage...that was straight out..

when you come across something aye have written which doesn't make sense to you....it is a message that you have to have the reference...okay..

so, please do not be mad...

however...my last message was real...and to this board...so feel free to rip it apart...

good luck...by the way ;) :) :) :)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 10:05:32 AM »
well, when you think you may really wish to pursue law...you may want to realize where a person is coming from and how the thought or action is delivered...until then...keep studying....and become a student of the law...and rhetoric...   and keep your kool

iraq as a "country" is somewhat a baby in "western terminology"...

coming out of a dictatorship is somewhat like coming out of a monarchy.

and the people who dwell in iraq have been historically trampled over by military leaders from the beginning of time...and hopefully, saddahm hussein is the last...
and the usa will leave soon.

many older iraqis are praying that their vote finally counts...and it was a proud moment for them to decide with whom they wish to trust...

the former soviet union...ran the "real" inhabitants over...great britain...during world war two ran them over..and so did germany and france...

mostly european nations railroaded the inhabitants of iraq...even italy had it's hand on influencing iraq during world war two...

syria wanted a pack with iraq...to make the two countries one.

not even the sultan in cairo could gather the arabs together...so what make you of it?

and during the iraq-iran war...the united states of america ran over the "people"...inhabitants of iraq.

before saddam hussain was ahmad hassan al-Bakr who was secretary of the regional command of the ba'th party in 1964. he was assisted in reorganizing the party by sadahm hussein,

(aye purposely misspell his name)...sorry...poetic license.

now, the arif regime, because it had not held popular elections, failed to attain legitimacy and had become completely dependent on military support. thus, when the ba'th party persuaded a few officers in key positions to abandon the regime, the fate of the 'arif government was sealed. and the iraqi people's fate was bruised...from actually 1964 until 2003...until george w. bush began his "shock and awe" bombardment...reminds me of a lyric by francis scott key .

but, saddahm took power and became a dictator...well...the kurds are a people who live in iraq...and other muslims live in iraq...and with a military dictator gone...like the destruction of mussolini or hitler...and a first vote for themselves...

like the first: george washington's and ben franklyn's and alexander hamilton's
ESPECIALLY WOMEN GET TO VOTE....IT IS A VOTE AND A STEP TOWARD FREEDOM...: got their say in the matter...

remember, women at that time did not get a say in the matter...well...in

IRAQ...SOME WOMEN GET TO CAST THEIR VOTE.!!!!

so, aye repeat my anthem...

one which the kurds...the iraqi females and males...living without dictatorship...and, by the way...alexander hamilton and ben franklyn would be happy to back up...as well...they knew the years of fighting we would have to undertake as a tiny country...and civil war...hamilton appreciated the british and jefferson appreciated the french...and washington was smart enough to call compromise between the two...but

the usa thrives today and is now able to help axis nations of humans to rise from tyranny.

syria is next...at one time syria wished to join iraq...and cuba will be in the future when castro dies...so the problem is not nearly gone.

so...be warned radical islamic jihadists....allah is watching and "the women are watching"

"4.93":    And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

this is along the same vein as ....

"don t tread on me"

"wanted dead or alive"

"fuch the do nothings"

and

"give me liberty...or give me death"....

aye think enough death...let the iraqi people cry with happiness for freedom and make a start?  let them begin living.

what do you think?

px.o.rsta.

ps. and no phanatic, i am not a mad man...just emotional that kurds and iraqi people are out from rule of a history and torrent of tramplings.

n re.

did you get that chartreuse?

wink back if ya did:

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 10:24:27 AM »
that guys deleted his posts...odd

surprisingly i follow what you said...

though i still like my avatar  ;)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 12:09:07 PM »

your avatar is strange? what happened to the rolls royce of avatars?? ;) that savvy visage? showing off "pretty eyes"??? hmmmm???

the guy deleted his posts because he is timid.

surprisingly???

sorry, just being ironic...aye know...sometimes when aye post it doesn't make sense to everyone...

but aye post in thrice.

1. for the blsdb

2. for my friends...who are observing...and know some codes..and are not a part of this board

3. poetically

4. in plain law school english.

5. for me.

was that thrice????

;)

px.o.rsta

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 12:13:17 PM »

your avatar is strange? what happened to the rolls royce of avatars?? ;) that savvy visage? showing off "pretty eyes"??? hmmmm???

the guy deleted his posts because he is timid.

surprisingly???

sorry, just being ironic...aye know...sometimes when aye post it doesn't make sense to everyone...

but aye post in thrice.

1. for the blsdb

2. for my friends...who are observing...and know some codes..and are not a part of this board

3. poetically

4. in plain law school english.

5. for me.

was that thrice????

;)

px.o.rsta

;)

this avatar just a novelty...plus i want to declare my hatred for this pitiful vehicles...

anyway!  that was err fifce. ???

"aye" long for my vacation to the island of Oahu...

"pretty eyes" laugh out loud

;)