Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How to be as annoying as possible during the LSAT  (Read 1135 times)

Question

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
How to be as annoying as possible during the LSAT
« on: February 01, 2005, 04:16:30 PM »
1.  Read the man's voice of a "Point At Issue" question out loud as if you're He-Man; read the woman's voice out loud as if you're a Smurf.  If both speakers are of the same sex, pinch your nose while speaking out loud for the second speaker.

2.  Perform your process of elimination out loud...  Say things like, "No!  That doesn't relate to his conclusion!"

3.  At the beginning of Section 2, exclaim, "What?  2 Experimental Sections!" 

Sleezstak

Re: How to be as annoying as possible during the LSAT
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 04:39:43 PM »
go in with a runny nose and a box of tissue sniff and blow the entire time...that'll get'em

bradzwest

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 04:44:26 PM »
Nice persistent phlegmy (sp?) cough...

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LeftMusic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 04:49:01 PM »
Ask 15 seconds before the test is about to start if you can go to the restroom so that everyone has to wait for you to get back before they can start.

dr_draino

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Dude tried that in mine and then got all pissed when they wouldn't let him.  He got all lawyerly in his argument as to why they should let him...was pretty funny.

Ask 15 seconds before the test is about to start if you can go to the restroom so that everyone has to wait for you to get back before they can start.

WoeIsMe

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 04:53:25 PM »
seriously.. i ALWAYS sit next to the person who shakes their leg.. im going to bring a hatchet this time

Ambs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 04:54:44 PM »
In my actual LSAT...

A girl rushed into the room of tiny school sized desks and took the one large sized desk and proceeded to rearrange it to suit her comfort level. Um, can we say unfair advantage, she had room to lay everything out nicely while I had to stack my answer sheet under my packet.

Guy in front of me took his jacket off about midway through the test and had distractingly bad BO. I bet that one lost me to two questions that would have gotten me that 170!

I guess the moral of the story is to be prepared for distractions and do some practice sections in public. You have to be able to get into the zone even if you're dizzy from BO aromas.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2005, 04:56:23 PM »
Dude tried that in mine and then got all pissed when they wouldn't let him.  He got all lawyerly in his argument as to why they should let him...was pretty funny.

OMG, I WISH that happened for mine. I was already getting impatient since they didn't start for 45 minutes as they waited for people to show up, but then this guy (who I wish a 120 on) starts asking, "Can I go to the restroom now?" after sitting there for half an hour doing NOTHING. Thank goodness it didn't affect my performance, but it still bugged the heck out of me at the time.

dr_draino

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2005, 05:01:16 PM »
Eh, this was pretty annoying too...the guy was super argumentative and I was like:

1)  Would you just shut the @#!* up dude, they told you that once outside that once you entered the room you couldn't leave until the break.

2)  Damn, am I gonna have to deal with these people that will argue every point and try using aggressive, abrasive confrontationalism to get their way for the rest of my life?!?

I wanted to kill the guy and was hoping to see urine leaking down his leg sometime during section 3.

OMG, I WISH that happened for mine. I was already getting impatient since they didn't start for 45 minutes as they waited for people to show up, but then this guy (who I wish a 120 on) starts asking, "Can I go to the restroom now?" after sitting there for half an hour doing NOTHING. Thank goodness it didn't affect my performance, but it still bugged the heck out of me at the time.

Starresky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2005, 05:04:29 PM »
Eh, this was pretty annoying too...the guy was super argumentative and I was like:

1)  Would you just shut the #@!* up dude, they told you that once outside that once you entered the room you couldn't leave until the break.

2)  Damn, am I gonna have to deal with these people that will argue every point and try using aggressive, abrasive confrontationalism to get their way for the rest of my life?!?

I wanted to kill the guy and was hoping to see urine leaking down his leg sometime during section 3.

If these are the types we'll have to deal with at law school I think I'm going to rip my hair out! But hopefully the simple fact that he didn't even know when and if he could take a restroom break means that he did almost zero prep for the LSAT and will end up at a TTT. Hmm I think I am sending out bad karma for myself, so I'll stop now :)